by whoops
May 10, 2016 3:42 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Download count is way too much !
Replies: 1
Views: 2710

Download count is way too much !

hello,

since few days the number of user downloads count are too much,it happened after fixing download count stopped working (sibsoft fixed it) .Where user earnings seems fine, but yesterday user earning was low and today its high.
by whoops
Feb 28, 2016 12:24 pm
Topic: issue after moving main server
Replies: 7
Views: 3983

Perhaps you can post the fix here to help others that may have the same problem (After all, that is the point of a forum right)? i understand that, but actually i didnt fix it myself, i bought a ticket from vasere.com and they fixed it for me. OK - Those guys look expensive - I have been using XFS ...
by whoops
Feb 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Manders wrote:Perhaps you can post the fix here to help others that may have the same problem (After all, that is the point of a forum right)?
i understand that, but actually i didnt fix it myself, i bought a ticket from vasere.com and they fixed it for me.
by whoops
Feb 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: issue after moving main server

Hello, i have moved my main server and site loads fine. But i am facing many issues after moving server. 1) https error in mobile, after adding cloudflare its fixed. But why this error came ?? 2) Download count not working, its showing 0 downloads, but upload and new register user showing. i have c...
by whoops
Feb 20, 2016 7:01 am

issue after moving main server

Hello, i have moved my main server and site loads fine. But i am facing many issues after moving server. 1) https error in mobile, after adding cloudflare its fixed. But why this error came ?? 2) Download count not working, its showing 0 downloads, but upload and new register user showing. i have ch...