Search found 33 matches

by wlooooo
Mar 25, 2011 1:28 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: fs_key is not empty in config
Replies: 1
Views: 2084

fs_key is not empty in config

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHEN I INSTALL THE SCRIPT " EXSACTLY WHEN I ADD A FILE SERVER

File Server tests:
api.cgi: OK
ERROR: fs_key is not empty in config
upload.cgi: OK
htdocs URL accessibility: OK

www.4uploader.com
by wlooooo
Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm
Topic: What hosting provider do you use?
Replies: 15
Views: 7051

am using a shared hosting from a new company i use it for my website i get about 40,000 visitors and the shared hosting work fine no problems .. its for 3.99 $ per month .. very low cost for a good serves
here is the linck for this company
http://www.hostmarketing.org
by wlooooo
Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Topic: for sibsoft team
Replies: 0
Views: 1802

for sibsoft team

i want to thank you for all your help and want to say "nice new design sibsoft . net u r the best company ever " and good luck :)
by wlooooo
Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Topic: My Research. Is the file hosting market too saturated?
Replies: 11
Views: 3419

ok .. Mmm my first website i have build from 2 years 2008 www.filealbum.com with xfs .. Not pro ver .. I have get about 10000 alexa ranking .. I use a google adsense and have made about 120 $ / day ok have some problem cuz i use a shared hosting hehe :p and some personal problem thats why i dont com...
by wlooooo
Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm
Topic: how to display upload bar in all pages ?
Replies: 2
Views: 2670

i put all the upload_form.html code on the download0.html page .. and its work fine but the progras bar not work give me 404 error page " page not found and when finesh uploading go to the result page all fine just want to know how to show the progres bar thnx and sorry for this " i search...
by wlooooo
Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm

a simple upload bar with browse button .. any one know how ?
by wlooooo
Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am

how to display upload bar in all pages ?

hi any one know how to display the upload bar in all pages ? cuz its easy for visitors to upload the file directly from any page in the website .. thnxxxxxxxxx

kamel
my web
www.rx4.org
by wlooooo
Apr 23, 2009 8:29 pm
Topic: Call for the XFS Pro 1.5 new features!
Replies: 67
Views: 24804

hi if u can add this features

1- put plimus as a payment method
2- change the background and upload prograss bar color and all script colors from sitting
3- put some themes to select from
by wlooooo
Apr 11, 2009 3:22 am
Topic: problem to see the changes in main.css
Replies: 5
Views: 3030

1) Ctrl-F5 in your browser to reload page without cache. 2) Looks fine in my Opera. Had to say whole site layout is kinda terrible man :) De-centered logo? Upload form on bottom? i try to click Ctrl+F5 but nothing change the same i can't see the changes :S .. and ya you are right i well center the ...
by wlooooo
Apr 09, 2009 3:08 pm
Topic: problem to see the changes in main.css
Replies: 5
Views: 3030

problem to see the changes in main.css

1- hello i have problem to see the changes in main.css when i change the color and background nothing change i think it's browser problem cuz i see the change in another pc's but how to see the changes cuz i don't know how it's look like now every pc look defrent from other hehe 2- when i change som...
by wlooooo
Mar 24, 2009 6:49 am
Topic: can i use plimus.com for this script and how ?
Views: 2319

can i use plimus.com for this script and how ?

hello 2co doesn't accept any file sharing website's .. i register yesterday for an account and pay 49$ but they doesn't accept my website i asked hem why and they tell me : Unfortunately, we do not support the sale of file sharing services. Is there a different site that you would like to sell from,...
by wlooooo
Mar 23, 2009 3:55 pm
Topic: error when go to register page
Views: 2515

error when go to register page

hi when i go to register for a new account " http://pouxy.com/?op=registration " i get this error : Software error: Can't init GD::SecurityImage at Modules/SecImage.pm line 14. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@supportwebsite.com), giving this error message and the time ...
by wlooooo
Mar 03, 2009 4:33 am
Topic: best manged Dedicated Servers for xfilesharing pro
Replies: 12
Views: 7893

i want to start making a new website using Xfilesharing pro script i well use ezywebhost shared hosting first month and i well change it to DEDICATED server in the second month or third i donno ... do you offer free website transfer to transfer it to your DEDICATED server free ? "ezyfile"
by wlooooo
Jan 05, 2009 2:32 pm

its cool offer i well try it hope it's well be good for xfilesharing thnxxxx alot :)
by wlooooo
Jan 04, 2009 6:12 pm

mmm nearly 100$/monthly

i want to ask about 1and1.com VPS and dedicated server if i can use it for xfilesharing pro ? i like the prices it's low .. but i donno if i can use it for this script please replay .. thnx alottttt