Search found 5 matches

by Xander-GF
Aug 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: People login double
Replies: 1
Views: 1895

People login double

If people login in 1 machine and then other, the first one should be logout auto, but is not happening, how prevent that?
by Xander-GF
Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Topic: Need your opinion: Custom Choose File button!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 4413

Re: Need your opinion: Custom Choose File button!!!

Was experimenting today and created this custom "Choose File" button: Demo: http://xlink.me Works in all browsers (I hope). Please check, test and tell me if you like it or not and should I include this in XFS. Button image is fully customizable, text over the button is customizable too w...
by Xander-GF
Jun 07, 2009 6:00 am
Topic: Sites using XFileSharing Pro
Replies: 118
Views: 94340

www.filesforshare.com

Just recently installed, but finishing the setup and servers, we will have free rapidshare leech. Stand by a you will see

Thanks
by Xander-GF
May 30, 2009 7:53 pm
Topic: Call for the XFS Pro 1.5 new features!
Replies: 67
Views: 24780

Think about This

Hi I just Bought this scrit and installed on www.filesforshre.com I still waiting for the installation of this on my license "Free Rapidshare Leech mod" but also i would like to see if this integration is possible 1.-I want the upload be like www.qooy.com script so the anonymous,register o...
by Xander-GF
May 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Topic: Customization
Replies: 0
Views: 2198

Customization

Hi I just Bought this scrit and installed on www.filesforshre.com I still waiting for the installation of this on my license "Free Rapidshare Leech mod" but also i would like to see if this integration is possible 1.-I want the upload be like www.qooy.com script so the anonymous,register o...