by yoge
Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Please enable the moderator mod in the demo
Replies: 1
Views: 1551

Please enable the moderator mod in the demo

Hello,

Can you please enable the moderator mod in the demo?

Best Regards,
by yoge
Feb 05, 2010 7:49 am
Topic: More info about 1.7?
Replies: 10
Views: 3274

2Hendrickson: This one is probably easier to upgrade than previous one. Take care of main.html - it contain 90% of design. Update menus section in it only. Upgrades are always painfull stuff. 2chrda: will think about. 2yoge: try to :) Hello, Thanks for your reply. I made a new thread with some feat...
by yoge
Feb 05, 2010 3:20 am
Topic: V1.7 Feature Request Thread
Views: 3042

V1.7 Feature Request Thread

Hello, I just had a few feature request for version 1.7 before you release it. Please let me know if you can add any of the following. Everyone else is welcome to post their own feature request in this thread. 1. The option to disable website registration. 2. The option to enable/disable file extens...
by yoge
Feb 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Released 5 mins ago actually :) You can request zip with latest version from your client account. Note that there're some bugs so DO NOT use on production sites, or do this on your own risk :) Or take a look on http://upload-pro.com - I've upgraded it successfully...I hope. Here goes Changelog: 1.7...
by yoge
Feb 04, 2010 2:36 am

Hello,

I think this is a great idea.

Best Regards,
by yoge
Feb 04, 2010 2:36 am
Topic: Quick Question
Views: 1707

Bump
by yoge
Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm
Topic: Quick Question
Views: 1707

Quick Question

Hello, I noticed that in the demo, you have an option to leech files from the following sites below: Rapidshare MegaUpload NetLoad HotFile However, I only see an option to enable/disable/limit leeches from "Rapidshare". Does anyone know if this is normal? Can someone please explain how the...
by yoge
Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Topic: Pre-Sales Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 2217

Hello, Thanks for your response. I noticed the sample uploader does not run. I downloaded the sample uploader that you posted, however, when I click run, it does not do anything. I am running windows vista. Also, I just had a some feature requests for version 1.7. Please let me know if you can inclu...
by yoge
Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am
Topic: Pre-Sales Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 2217

Pre-Sales Questions

Hello, I just had a few questions regarding XFileSharing Pro. 1. Is the source code encoded? 2. Is 2CO supported (http://www.2checkout.com)? 3. Can you make custom packages? Also, on this page >> http://www.sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html it says the software comes with the following: Desktop Uploader...
by yoge
Oct 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Topic: Call for the XFS Pro 1.6 new features!
Replies: 105
Views: 41783

Hello,

By chance can you tell us what features will be in V1.6? so that more of use can purchase?

Also, is V1.6 still planned for next week?
by yoge
Oct 06, 2009 11:08 am
Topic: Call for the XFS Pro 1.6 new features!
Replies: 105
Views: 41783

When can we expect version 1.6?