Search found 9 matches

by ziayee
Apr 22, 2012 7:01 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: main server problem
Replies: 13
Views: 5343

by the way , lots of SYN_RECV when running netstat , do you think might be SYN FLOOD?
by ziayee
Apr 22, 2012 5:14 am

Sir how could you over come the attack ? in my case too I think it makes web requests that eventually makes mysql busy because when I rename index.cgi , everything gets normal . my site has over 200,000 visits today and it's hard for me to distinguish the attack :(
by ziayee
Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am

when I place index.cgi , number of queries to database server increase to more that 5000 ! i dont know if its normal
by ziayee
Apr 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Thank you sir , unfortunately no result , when I place the index.cgi I see too much mysql queries , is it possible that somebody DDos the site by somehow sending mysql query by site because it happend from yesterday and before that the serverload was not more than 20 - 30%
by ziayee
Apr 21, 2012 9:12 pm

main server problem

Hello I don't know what has happened but suddenly the load on the main server is so high that the main server crashesh could you please help me , my main server is a xeon 5320 with 12 gig ram and I have nearly 10 file servers when I rename the index.cgi at least the links can be generated , I tried ...
by ziayee
May 13, 2011 7:09 pm
Topic: Changing from subdomain to domain?
Replies: 3
Views: 2060

Hello

Thank you sir

my problem solved

Best regards
Ziayee
by ziayee
May 13, 2011 7:07 pm
Topic: No links generated?
Replies: 4
Views: 2709

hello

hello sir

Thank you , yes it was a DNS issue

Thanks again
by ziayee
May 13, 2011 6:21 pm
Topic: No links generated?
Replies: 4
Views: 2709

hello

hello sir

after changing domain name I have similar issue , could you please how can we check that

Thank you
by ziayee
May 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Topic: Changing from subdomain to domain?
Replies: 3
Views: 2060

hello

Dear Sir I have a similar issue , I chaned from one domain to another domain , now I chaned the Virtual host and license , but now when someone leech a url , the progress bar shows its done but the file does not show up in my files list I dont know where it does go ?! could you help its , its a matt...