Search found 11 matches

by alex.sa
Jul 23, 2016 11:58 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How to link a new XFS installation with an old File Server?
Replies: 1
Views: 2376

How to link a new XFS installation with an old File Server?

Recently I had problems with my main server and lost all data. When trying to rebuild the site, I noticed that my backup of the database was corrupted. In this way I will need to do a fresh install of XFileSharing. So if it's possible. I would like to know how to link this new installation to my old...
by alex.sa
Apr 23, 2015 7:16 pm
Topic: Problem with editing download button in ( download0.html )
Replies: 7
Views: 3105

Hey man, if you pay attention to my message will see that there is a blank space in within the attribute "Value" of the code.

That is the question. :)
by alex.sa
Apr 17, 2015 10:00 pm
Topic: Problem with editing download button in ( download0.html )
Replies: 7
Views: 3105

Change: <input type="submit" name="method_free" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_free_download>"> for <input type="submit" name="method_free" value=" " style="background:url('http://i.imgur.com/GAp5Ax4.png')no-repeat; height:58px; width:241px; &q...
by alex.sa
Mar 21, 2015 9:26 pm
Topic: Adding cronjobs to the extra server
Replies: 11
Views: 4946

Hey friend, this is very specific, will depend on the control panel you are using. If you are using some, and this path given by him is just one example. In my case the way of my cron job is: cd /home/ username /web/ mydomain.tld /cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1 Also note the permissions o...
by alex.sa
Jan 26, 2015 5:06 pm
Topic: 2 questions about Abuse (DMCA) Requests.
Views: 2023

2 questions about Abuse (DMCA) Requests.

1 - Will use anti-spam in the email address that receives abuse and removal requests, you can block any takedown notice? Since some removal requests are sent by bots, I'm afraid of not receiving the request because of anti-spam. And consequently have problems. What do you think? How do you use on yo...
by alex.sa
Jan 26, 2015 4:57 pm
Topic: Prevent to upload automatically viruses files
Replies: 2
Views: 2218

Disable upload files with extension executable (.exe) will decrease quite this problem. After that you will receive a few automatic compressed files in .rar or .zip, for these you can get the block ips, since most of the time they use proxy. Disable upload anonymous users is also something that works.
by alex.sa
Nov 26, 2014 9:02 pm
Topic: Best Practices for User Setting
Views: 2214

1 - Set your target audience (type and content size to be uploaded to) 2 - Set your main target audience (main countries) 3 - Define your business plan (fast and fickle profit or solid long-term profit) The script is very flexible, and there are plenty of sites on the net offering services in many d...
by alex.sa
Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm
Topic: Individual Users free speed setting in my account
Views: 1978

Custom mod
by alex.sa
Jul 25, 2014 8:28 pm
Topic: Run the Script in only 1 server.
Views: 1870

Thanks admin

Therefore, I will base my budget on 2 servers. Initially.
by alex.sa
Jul 25, 2014 7:32 am
Topic: Run the Script in only 1 server.
Views: 1870

Run the Script in only 1 server.

I've been reading a lot, and I saw that many recommend not run the script on only 1 server.

I wonder why? And if there is any way to start the project with only 1 server, and add more servers as the site grows.

Thanks in advance.
by alex.sa
Mar 08, 2014 4:58 pm
Topic: XFilesharing Pro 2.2 is out
Replies: 26
Views: 12452

Consider adding a countdown timer that stops when window is not in focus. In the Future.