XFileSharing Pro - Are you making money?

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Are you making money with your xfilesharing site?

Poll ended at Mar 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Yes. Mostly with premium subscriptions.
1
9%
Yes. Mostly with advertising.
6
55%
Not at all or not yet.
4
36%
 
Total votes: 11

Message
Author
imagenow
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Are you making money?

#1 Postby imagenow » Mar 19, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm new and didn't launch my site yet...

Just wondering if you guys are making any money from this great scritp.

imagenow
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

#2 Postby imagenow » Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Nobody answers here...?

portugaline
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am

#3 Postby portugaline » Mar 19, 2010 10:47 pm

About 400 to 500 euros month.

..

imagenow
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

#4 Postby imagenow » Mar 19, 2010 10:49 pm

portugaline wrote:About 400 to 500 euros month.

..


not bad... by paid accounts or ads? does it covers your servers bills?

portugaline
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am

#5 Postby portugaline » Mar 20, 2010 2:50 am

By premium accounts, the server i use is about 220 dollars so 162.5 euros.

i also have ads, but don't earn almost nothing.

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#6 Postby ankurs » Mar 20, 2010 6:45 am

portugaline wrote:By premium accounts, the server i use is about 220 dollars so 162.5 euros.

i also have ads, but don't earn almost nothing.

Sounds too good.

How are you marketing premium accounts ?

PBI
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

#7 Postby PBI » Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am

My site op for few days i have yet no ads but my site XxX files only and it wil take a littel longer whit monny and still need to desing and set it up so ppl buy premium but use alot BW hehe No monny yet so i hop one day it pay but script are nice and the destop upload good to

PBI

1
Way to make fast monny are upload all kind of stuff

2
pay uploader for the point

3
mail all warez webmaster make mony

4
you wil go like hotfile in 3 mons

portugaline
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am

#8 Postby portugaline » Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I just try to upload files of one niche not too explored.

I upload bodybuilding movies, that 50% or more you can't find even in torrents, this way i'm doing well.. I'm doing this money for 1 year now.



ankurs wrote:
portugaline wrote:By premium accounts, the server i use is about 220 dollars so 162.5 euros.

i also have ads, but don't earn almost nothing.

Sounds too good.

How are you marketing premium accounts ?

imagenow
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

#9 Postby imagenow » Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

portugaline wrote:I just try to upload files of one niche not too explored.

I upload bodybuilding movies, that 50% or more you can't find even in torrents, this way i'm doing well.. I'm doing this money for 1 year now.


Nice idea, what is your website?

peterdays
Posts: 55
Joined: Mar 10, 2010 3:56 pm

#10 Postby peterdays » Mar 20, 2010 8:31 pm

ena outro portugues por aqui :)

i am guessing http://www.biggerupload.com/

User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#11 Postby PilgrimX182 » Mar 22, 2010 9:03 am

Some of our clients make $1000++ with premium accounts. Per day! No more details, sorry.

dotcom
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm

#12 Postby dotcom » Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

PilgrimX182 wrote:Some of our clients make $1000++ with premium accounts. Per day! No more details, sorry.


And i know who that is. :-)

imagenow
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

#13 Postby imagenow » Mar 22, 2010 10:52 pm

dotcom wrote:
PilgrimX182 wrote:Some of our clients make $1000++ with premium accounts. Per day! No more details, sorry.


And i know who that is. :-)


c'mon guys :)

who is?? :)

thebeer
Posts: 47
Joined: Feb 01, 2010 9:41 am

#14 Postby thebeer » Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm

dotcom wrote:
PilgrimX182 wrote:Some of our clients make $1000++ with premium accounts. Per day! No more details, sorry.


And i know who that is. :-)


filebox.com ?

looks like he/she/they could be profiting very nicely :)


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests