- Student goes to a webpage, signs up ('opts-in')
- They give name, email and mobile number in email format (for SMS, ###@tmobile.com, etc)
- They get a confirmation (looks like CommuniMail does this) to authorize via web
- From there just one or two people are allowed access to the CommuniMail admin page to send out notices (school closures, fire, pillow fight, etc)
- We would want the system to be one-way only if possible, meaning subscribers reply mails don't go anyhere
- Opting out? students can reply with 'unsubscribe' or maybe go back to the web interface and opt out??
Is this something CommuniMail can do?
thanks for any replies.