XFileSharing Pro - Change Default Upload Type?

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

sharing1

Change Default Upload Type?

#1 Postby sharing1 » Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

I wanna use flash upload instead of normal upload as main upload how can i do that?

i searched the forum but couldnt find anything just a thread where the admin say its already answered

sharing1

#2 Postby sharing1 » Nov 05, 2011 1:46 pm

nobody?

PowerChaos

#3 Postby PowerChaos » Nov 06, 2011 12:05 am

i can not find it eather , so probaly it does not exist or we search wrong

anyway
here is your solution

open upload.html
search for this text

Code: Select all

<div id="utmodes">
<input type="radio" name="ut" value="file" onClick="changeUploadType('file')" id="r_file" checked><label for="r_file"><TMPL_VAR lang_file_upload></label> &nbsp;
<TMPL_IF mmff><input type="radio" name="ut" value="ff" onClick="changeUploadType('ff')" id="r_ff"><label for="r_ff"><TMPL_VAR lang_upload_flash></label> &nbsp; </TMPL_IF>
<input type="radio" name="ut" value="url" onClick="changeUploadType('url')" id="r_url"><label for="r_url"><TMPL_VAR lang_url_upload></label> &nbsp;
<TMPL_IF mmrr><input type="radio" name="ut" value="rs" onClick="changeUploadType('rs')" id="r_rs"><label for="r_rs"><TMPL_VAR lang_free_rs_leech></label></TMPL_IF>
<TMPL_IF mmtt> &nbsp; <input type="radio" name="ut" value="tt" onClick="changeUploadType('tt')" id="r_tt"><label for="r_tt"><TMPL_VAR lang_form_torrent></label></TMPL_IF>
</div>

now to change your default then just look at this text

<input type="radio" name="ut" value="file" onClick="changeUploadType('file')" id="r_file" checked>

do you see the end of it ??
it says Checked

id="r_file" checked

remove that text "checked" and place it on the flash or other other upload you like
so you get like this

<input type="radio" name="ut" value="file" onClick="changeUploadType('file')" id="r_file"><label for="r_file"><TMPL_VAR lang_file_upload></label> &nbsp;
<TMPL_IF mmff><input type="radio" name="ut" value="ff" onClick="changeUploadType('ff')" id="r_ff" checked><label for="r_ff"><TMPL_VAR lang_upload_flash></label> &nbsp; </TMPL_IF>

and then your default upload will always be the upload methode that you putted checked on

please note , DO NOT CHECK 2 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME
so be sure to check your code and that only 1 line contains "checked"

Greetings From PowerChaos

sharing1

#4 Postby sharing1 » Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am

not working

new code is looking like this

<div id="utmodes">
<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_file_upload>" onClick="changeUploadType('file')" id="r_file" class="active">
<TMPL_IF mmff>
<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_upload_flash>" onClick="changeUploadType('ff')" id="r_ff">
</TMPL_IF>
<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_url_upload>" onClick="changeUploadType('url')" id="r_url">
<TMPL_IF mmrr>
<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_free_rs_leech>" onClick="changeUploadType('rs')" id="r_rs">

</TMPL_IF>
<TMPL_IF mmtt>
<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_form_torrent>" onClick="changeUploadType('tt')" id="r_tt" style="margin:0">
</TMPL_IF>
</div>

and if you change active than u have just a differrent font color but it appears the normal upload

nyan

#5 Postby nyan » Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm

a quick dirty way to do this would be to put
<script type="text/javascript">
changeUploadType('ff');
</script>
at the bottom of upload_form.html

PowerChaos

#6 Postby PowerChaos » Nov 06, 2011 2:08 pm

id="r_file" checked 

Checked

checked = selected button

Class = Active

that part is just CSS -> shows a color if it is selected

<input type="button" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_file_upload>" onClick="changeUploadType('file')" id="r_file" class="active" checked>

thats how it need to look

that is just basic html for forms ... and the upload form is .. a form

sharing1

#7 Postby sharing1 » Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

like i said its not working..i already tried these simple things as first step

but the other solution is working maybe not pretty but it does the work..thanks

nyan

#8 Postby nyan » Nov 06, 2011 9:37 pm

PowerChaos wrote:
that is just basic html for forms ... and the upload form is .. a form

The form isn't a single form.
There are 2 to 4 forms, depending on your mods, which all are loaded.
By default one form-div is displayed via display:block; or the visibility style. the rest are display:none (or visibility:none);
via javascript you can then change the style attributes with document.divname.element.style.display = block, none;
this is what the changeuploadtype function does.
If you want to do it in a clean way you can swap around these block's and none's but it's quite some effort to figure it all out (it's in xupload.js in my xfs 1.5)

Return to “XFileSharing Pro”