Search found 5 matches

by daniel
Aug 06, 2008 11:33 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Stop doesn't stop.
Replies: 7
Views: 5787

This is Pro by the way. I have two paid licenses. Here is what Firefox javascript debugger caught. uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property Window.stop [Break on this error] undefined [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpReq...
by daniel
Jul 23, 2008 3:21 am
Topic: Stop doesn't stop.
Replies: 7
Views: 5787

Stop doesn't stop.

If I hit the stop upload button, it halts the progress meters but the upload continues until completion. Is there something I am missing here?

Thank you,
Daniel.
by daniel
May 27, 2007 1:15 am
Topic: Problem with 2.5
Replies: 1
Views: 2591

Problem with 2.5

XUpload pro has problems with urls not ending with .html or .php, etc. Using mod_rewrite I tried posting the form from a url like: www.domain.com/upload/ The result is that the XUpload Pro post_url pulls everything as $_GET's instead of $_POSTs. I also recall that I couldn't use a url like www.domai...
by daniel
May 24, 2007 10:53 pm
Topic: Safari is soooo hosed...
Replies: 5
Views: 4075

If that is pro version you are going to want to edit out that link!
by daniel
May 24, 2007 2:59 am
Topic: XUpload Pro jump to top of page.
Replies: 1
Views: 2382

XUpload Pro jump to top of page.

I hope this isn't a newbie question, but is it possible to jump to the top of the page after submitting. Here is the situation: - I am defaulting my form to display inside the table. - After adding 20 files I go to the bottom of the page to hit the Upload button. - The progress meter is at the top o...