XFileSharing Pro - deurl

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

deurl

#1 Postby sonny3 » Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm

some thighs where is the script that runs deurl?
I would like to modify this script

Stefanzm
Posts: 85
Joined: Apr 08, 2012 3:41 pm

#2 Postby Stefanzm » Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm

You mean the part that makes link looks like website/xxxxxxxxx.html ?
Thats .htaccess file in your main dir

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#3 Postby randy » Jul 06, 2012 2:18 pm

no he means deurl mod like linkbucks or adfly...

the deurl mod will only work with sibsoft deurl mod you have to buy I think.

you can only use it from sibsoft...

http://sibsoft.net/xlinker.html

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

Re: deurl

#4 Postby sonny3 » Jul 06, 2012 6:19 pm

sonny3 wrote:some thighs where is the script that runs deurl?
I would like to modify this script


I explain better, sorry but I use google translate.
I have already bought Xlinker script, what I want is to understand how xfileshare uses, which invokes perl file deurl_mod, I can not see the mechanism in the source code or upload.pm uu.pb or other, in a nutshell I have watched all the codes, but nothing, I can not understand

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

Re: deurl

#5 Postby ankurs » Jul 07, 2012 11:05 am

sonny3 wrote:what I want is to understand how xfileshare uses, which invokes perl file deurl_mod, I can not see the mechanism in the source code or upload.pm uu.pb or other, in a nutshell I have watched all the codes, but nothing, I can not understand

you are looking at wrong places, check index.cgi line 654

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

Re: deurl

#6 Postby sonny3 » Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

ankurs wrote:
sonny3 wrote:what I want is to understand how xfileshare uses, which invokes perl file deurl_mod, I can not see the mechanism in the source code or upload.pm uu.pb or other, in a nutshell I have watched all the codes, but nothing, I can not understand

you are looking at wrong places, check index.cgi line 654

thankyou you are big

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

Re: deurl

#7 Postby sonny3 » Jul 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I want to add a second deurl
I tried to edit admin_setting.html
index.cgi
index.html
xfileconfig.pm
upload_result.html
but still can not get it to work, someone has some advice.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#8 Postby randy » Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm

what about linkbucks or adfly? can we use that too?

trinsic
Posts: 149
Joined: Dec 21, 2009 9:24 am

#9 Postby trinsic » Jul 08, 2012 4:35 am

LinkBucks doesn't have any API so you'd have to do a bit of modifying.

I use Bit.ly myself and I believe Adfly would work as well since I see they have an API. Just get an API key and look at the response after a URL is shortened and modify index.cgi to fit.

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

#10 Postby sonny3 » Jul 08, 2012 9:39 am

trinsic wrote:LinkBucks doesn't have any API so you'd have to do a bit of modifying.

I use Bit.ly myself and I believe Adfly would work as well since I see they have an API. Just get an API key and look at the response after a URL is shortened and modify index.cgi to fit.


my question is:
how can I use 2 simultaneously deurl

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#11 Postby randy » Jul 08, 2012 2:35 pm

trinsic wrote:LinkBucks doesn't have any API so you'd have to do a bit of modifying.

I use Bit.ly myself and I believe Adfly would work as well since I see they have an API. Just get an API key and look at the response after a URL is shortened and modify index.cgi to fit.


can you tell me what I need to change in index.cgi?

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

#12 Postby sonny3 » Jul 08, 2012 3:05 pm

randy wrote:
trinsic wrote:LinkBucks doesn't have any API so you'd have to do a bit of modifying.

I use Bit.ly myself and I believe Adfly would work as well since I see they have an API. Just get an API key and look at the response after a URL is shortened and modify index.cgi to fit.


can you tell me what I need to change in index.cgi?

done, thank
ilike bit.ly
Last edited by sonny3 on Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#13 Postby randy » Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

???

sonny3
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Location: Australia

#14 Postby sonny3 » Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

randy wrote:???

excuse my English but I use google translate

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#15 Postby randy » Jul 08, 2012 3:11 pm

can you tell us that we can use it too? like bit.ly and adf.ly? which lines in index we have to change?


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests