Search found 4 matches

by dynagraphics
Nov 17, 2011 3:36 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Using Captcha with XUpload Pro... anyone?
Replies: 0
Views: 3452

Using Captcha with XUpload Pro... anyone?

Is anyone using a captcha with XUpload Pro? If so, can you please post which captcha you're using and how you've implemented it? We had a hacker/bot attempt to exploit XUpload Pro last night (23,000 upload attempts) and now we need to implement either a captcha (preferred) or user login (not wanted)...
by dynagraphics
Aug 31, 2011 7:46 pm
Topic: PopUp Window just showing Transfer Completed
Replies: 11
Views: 16742

First upload attempt fails...

I too am having the issue of the first upload attempt failing. If I refresh the page and try again it always works. It only fails on the first attempt. Doesn't matter what browser. I've tried the solutions above but they're not fixing the problem for me. Anyone know how to fix the issue? I've checke...
by dynagraphics
Aug 09, 2011 3:24 pm
Topic: Jquery Dialog
Replies: 2
Views: 4184

stopping an upload when upload_form.html is inside an iframe

ptzacs, when you put the upload_form.html inside an iframe does your "Stop Upload" button still work? I'm using Xupload inside an iframe and the problem I'm having is the "Stop Upload" button creates an "Access Denied" javascript error and doesn't actually stop the uplo...
by dynagraphics
Aug 04, 2011 4:51 pm
Topic: "Stop Upload" results in Access Denied js error
Replies: 2
Views: 7902

"Stop Upload" results in Access Denied js error

I'm trying to use Xupload Pro inside an iframe on a Joomla website. Everything seems to be working well except for the fact that if I click the "Stop Upload" button I get a js error "Access Denied". Here's the details of what I get... File: xupload.js Line: 466 Error: Access is d...