XFileSharing Pro - Error 500 - cron.pl

johnnybeerock

Error 500 - cron.pl

#1 Postby johnnybeerock » Aug 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Hello Guys

Using from a long time xfilesharing. It's not for its purpose, mostly as file hosting service without sharing, but it works for my tast so im happy 100%. Let's go with the problem.
Ive done the upgrade of an old version to the last one (paying of course a few days ago the 50 bucks) doing too the sql updates. Before that i had a 500 error on cron.pl and now i still have 500 error on cron.pl

--Apparently-- everything is going correct because symlinks seems to get deleted : people who download something cannot download that again using the same url after x hour. But the output of cron.pl, this one, is not correct at all. 500 error ? Why ? Everything is configured correctly on my side and i have all Perl Packages.. In fact script is working and i can download, upload, file get deleted, ecc...

Code: Select all

Deleting temp files for SRV=2...Error when deleting syms. SRV=2.<br>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html style="height:100%">
<head><title> 500 Internal Server Error
</title></head>
<body style="color: #444; margin:0;font: normal 14px/20px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; height:100%; background-color: #fff;">
<div style="height:auto; min-height:100%; "> <div style="text-align: center; width:800px; margin-left: -400px; position:absolute; top: 30%; left:50%;">
<h1 style="margin:0; font-size:150px; line-height:150px; font-weight:bold;">500</h1>
<h2 style="margin-top:20px;font-size: 30px;">Internal Server Error
</h2>
<p>An internal server error has occured.</p>
</div></div><div style="color:#f0f0f0; font-size:12px;margin:auto;padding:0px 30px 0px 30px;position:relative;clear:both;height:100px;margin-top:-101px;background-color:#474747;border-top: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.15);box-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3) inset;">
<br>Proudly powered by <a style="color:#fff;" href="http://www.litespeedtech.com/error-page">LiteSpeed Web Server</a><p>Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.</p></div></body></html>
<br><br>Testing file servers...
Checking server XXXYYY 01...OK
Deleting symlinks for SRV=2...Done.<br>
Total files count: 795 To delete: 0 Confirmation needed:  Has confirmation: <br>
0 files to delete from srv#2, 0 in this portion<br>
Cleaning old DB records...
-----------------------<br>ALL DONE<br><br><a href='https://mybeautifulurl.com/?op=admin_servers'>Back to server management</a>
The problem is that, right now, i have another cronjob to delete error logs otherwise is getting huge with the days thanks to this cron.pl ....

Yes, CGI are 755, everything is with right permissions and i already read time ago and still now documentation. Using official htaccess rewrite urls of last version.

Using OpenLitespeed but everything is going correct (99% excluding that).

Any ideas ? Thanks

johnnybeerock

Re: Error 500 - cron.pl

#2 Postby johnnybeerock » Aug 29, 2017 7:48 am

I reply myself

Ive tried to troubleshoot my problem.

Before i had the cgi-bin under public_html
cgi-bin has been moved now to /home/myhost/cgi-bin/
public_html remain on /home/myhost/public_html

I've updated XFile** and XFSConfig**, all chmod are the same before and 500 error is gone but it comes back from time to time (99%)
Message from Cron is "Clean" like otherwise, 90% times is like original one.

Code: Select all

Deleting symlinks for SRV=2...Done.<br>
Generating Google Sitemap...<br>
Deleting temp files for SRV=2...Error when deleting syms. SRV=2.<br>
<br><br>Testing file servers...
Checking server Default...OK
Cleaning old DB records...
Total files count: 60 To delete: 0 Confirmation needed:  Has confirmation: <br>
0 files to delete from srv#2, 0 in this portion<br>
-----------------------<br>ALL DONE<br><br><a href=''>Back to server management</a>
but i still have the "Deleting temp files for SRV=2...Error when deleting syms. SRV=2.<br>"

IDeas ? :/

Using CentOS 7 with last version of OpenLitespeed. Its not a problem of Ram (32 GB) or CPU or Hard Disk (Raid 1 and perfect 100% the server where i have this site) of template (same problem with original xfilesharing template)

mrnghia

Re: Error 500 - cron.pl

#3 Postby mrnghia » Oct 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello!
I have a problem like him. Can anybody help? Thank!
i having centos6, Scrript v2.5