XFileSharing Pro - gkplugins ? help

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
zuzizan
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

gkplugins ? help

#1 Postby zuzizan » Sep 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi
Im sure there are many xfs owner getting there bandwidth stolen by other sites using this plugin.
Did any one found a way to block them ?
thanks
http://gkplugins.com/download/

afdah
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: gkplugins ? help

#2 Postby afdah » Sep 16, 2012 6:57 pm

zuzizan wrote:Hi
Im sure there are many xfs owner getting there bandwidth stolen by other sites using this plugin.
Did any one found a way to block them ?
thanks
http://gkplugins.com/download/

no way to block but you can bandwith limit your premium accounts.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#3 Postby randy » Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm

what if we deactivate embed? do they steal direct from html?

zuzizan
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

#4 Postby zuzizan » Sep 16, 2012 7:39 pm

even when i disabled video page (download0 1 2 html)

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#5 Postby randy » Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

so same like jdownloader?

afdah
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

#6 Postby afdah » Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

there is no way to block gkplugins,rapidleech etc...
if there is a way, sites like alldebrid.com, real-debrid.com does not exist.

the easiest way is to bandwith limit your accounts. this way sites like alldebrid.com/real-debrid.com will require multiple accounts from xfs to operate which means more money for you.

if you don't do the above, you need to start monitoring your web server logs and start banning ip addresses of sites using the mentioned plugins/scripts
you also need to monitor your mysql tables and ban accounts with high bandwith usage

zuzizan
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

#7 Postby zuzizan » Sep 17, 2012 1:56 am

afdah wrote:there is no way to block gkplugins,rapidleech etc...
if there is a way, sites like alldebrid.com, real-debrid.com does not exist.

the easiest way is to bandwith limit your accounts. this way sites like alldebrid.com/real-debrid.com will require multiple accounts from xfs to operate which means more money for you.

if you don't do the above, you need to start monitoring your web server logs and start banning ip addresses of sites using the mentioned plugins/scripts
you also need to monitor your mysql tables and ban accounts with high bandwith usage


thanks for helping
the problem is that the plugin doesnt require a premium account and they use there own player with there ads
i have banned sites ip but didnt help
the logs doesnt really help
any idea guys ?

afdah
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

#8 Postby afdah » Sep 17, 2012 3:52 am

disable "Generate Direct Links" for anonymous and registered users. this will make sure such sites require premium accounts to function.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#9 Postby randy » Sep 17, 2012 5:19 am

but don't we have then the problem that nginx won't work?

and index_dl.pm gets huge load?

admin told me nginx will not work if we will deactivate direct links and server gets high load!

afdah
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

#10 Postby afdah » Sep 17, 2012 6:45 am

randy wrote:but don't we have then the problem that nginx won't work?

and index_dl.pm gets huge load?

admin told me nginx will not work if we will deactivate direct links and server gets high load!


index_dl gets high load on apache only with direct link disable
with nginx, index_dl get lower load with or without direct link enable

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#11 Postby randy » Sep 17, 2012 8:31 am

aha!

admin explained it different!

good to know ;)

zuzizan
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

#12 Postby zuzizan » Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

thanks again

Generate Direct Links cannot be disabled if nginx is installed

afdah
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

#13 Postby afdah » Sep 17, 2012 11:58 pm

zuzizan wrote:thanks again

Generate Direct Links cannot be disabled if nginx is installed

if that's the case, the only way is to block ip addresses of sites using such scripts/plugins.

zuzizan
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

#14 Postby zuzizan » Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am

afdah wrote:
zuzizan wrote:thanks again

Generate Direct Links cannot be disabled if nginx is installed

if that's the case, the only way is to block ip addresses of sites using such scripts/plugins.


Does blocking the ip addresses of the sites work for you ?

venture89
Posts: 95
Joined: Aug 30, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Planet Z

Bandwidth stolen

#15 Postby venture89 » Jan 15, 2013 5:31 am

My self looking for a solution to this issue.
None of the logs indicate what site is stealing the video unless you discover it by pattern!.

Is there a way to block this? We are loosing lot of money because I found a new site yesterday that had all of their videos hosted on my site. $0 for us to support our servers!

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests