General Discussion & News - How long to confirm.. 1- Page 2

News, pre-sale questions and general discussion

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1801
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 12:32 pm

#16 Postby admin » Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm

If your order were refunded - then there was something wrong with it.

We accept payments only through 2checkout or regnow.

Denis
Posts: 28
Joined: Dec 27, 2009 7:09 am

#17 Postby Denis » Feb 07, 2010 7:39 am

(I only want to pay)
wait for the nerves!


I try it again. :-(

Edit: may be the one that you do not take Euro?
Edit2: why do you not use paypal? This is simpler.

johnsampras
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm

#18 Postby johnsampras » Dec 10, 2010 3:29 am

Is there any problem with my order? Or I have to wait until 12 hours, it's almost 9 hours now.

Anyone could check please.

ps. if you need my order detail, I will sent via PM

johnsampras
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm

#19 Postby johnsampras » Dec 10, 2010 6:09 am

johnsampras wrote:Is there any problem with my order? Or I have to wait until 12 hours, it's almost 9 hours now.

Anyone could check please.

ps. if you need my order detail, I will sent via PM


I got the file now. Thanks

spreea
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Location: Canada

#20 Postby spreea » Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am

I have been waiting 7 hours, still haven't received anything!

nova
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm

#21 Postby nova » Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello,
We sent our payment this morning, tried to contact your support but no response... Can you please check?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1801
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 12:32 pm

#22 Postby admin » Nov 22, 2011 6:50 am

nova wrote:Hello,
We sent our payment this morning, tried to contact your support but no response... Can you please check?


Hello,

check your email.

Thanks

wilson
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

paypal

#23 Postby wilson » Feb 09, 2012 11:52 am

hi,

can we pay directly through Paypal as we are having problems with 2co?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1801
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 12:32 pm

Re: paypal

#24 Postby admin » Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

wilson wrote:hi,

can we pay directly through Paypal as we are having problems with 2co?


hello
not sure what kind of issues you may have with 2CO. Please email support with explanation.

Thanks

wilson
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

#25 Postby wilson » Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm

i have emailed support but did not get any response. 2co refunded our payment for some reason, I've now submitted another order.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1801
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 12:32 pm

#26 Postby admin » Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

wilson wrote:i have emailed support but did not get any response. 2co refunded our payment for some reason, I've now submitted another order.


Use contact form, as your emails might be in spam.

wilson
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

#27 Postby wilson » Feb 09, 2012 12:57 pm

admin wrote:
wilson wrote:i have emailed support but did not get any response. 2co refunded our payment for some reason, I've now submitted another order.


Use contact form, as your emails might be in spam.

I've done that, twice.

wilson
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

#28 Postby wilson » Feb 10, 2012 12:00 pm

could someone look into my order please , still not received anything.


Return to “General Discussion & News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests