XFileSharing Pro - How to replace download buttons with images

Message
Author
shemaar20
Posts: 15
Joined: May 05, 2012 11:31 am

How to replace download buttons with images

#1 Postby shemaar20 » May 26, 2012 7:02 am

http://i.imgur.com/LhTIt.png

I want to replace them with images.

This is the code I am going to edit

<input type="submit" name="method_premium" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_premium_download>">
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
<input type="submit" name="method_free" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_free_download>">

nyan
Posts: 163
Joined: Oct 28, 2010 8:01 pm

#2 Postby nyan » May 26, 2012 10:01 am

Code: Select all

 value=" " style="background:url(/one.png); width:233px; height:35px;"

lesson one form styling...

shemaar20
Posts: 15
Joined: May 05, 2012 11:31 am

#3 Postby shemaar20 » May 26, 2012 11:56 am

nyan wrote:

Code: Select all

 value=" " style="background:url(/one.png); width:233px; height:35px;"

lesson one form styling...


Well I am not looking for background of them. I want to replace this grey submit style buttons with images.

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#4 Postby ankurs » May 26, 2012 3:10 pm


shemaar20
Posts: 15
Joined: May 05, 2012 11:31 am

#5 Postby shemaar20 » May 27, 2012 7:17 am

ankurs wrote:http://bit.ly/JtmdjZ


Okay I am not a coder. But Here is what I replaced with:

<input type="submit" name="method_free" value="<TMPL_VAR lang_free_download>">

<INPUT TYPE="image" name="method_free" SRC="http://imglink.com" WIDTH="120" HEIGHT="30" BORDER="0" value="SUBMIT!">


Then I changed "SUBMIT!" to <TMPL_VAR lang_free_download>

Please explain what to do?

nyan
Posts: 163
Joined: Oct 28, 2010 8:01 pm

#6 Postby nyan » May 29, 2012 10:34 am

shemaar20 wrote:
nyan wrote:

Code: Select all

 value=" " style="background:url(/one.png); width:233px; height:35px;"

lesson one form styling...


Well I am not looking for background of them. I want to replace this grey submit style buttons with images.

which is exactly what this code does..

shemaar20
Posts: 15
Joined: May 05, 2012 11:31 am

#7 Postby shemaar20 » Jun 29, 2012 7:31 am

nyan wrote:
shemaar20 wrote:
nyan wrote:

Code: Select all

 value=" " style="background:url(/one.png); width:233px; height:35px;"

lesson one form styling...


Well I am not looking for background of them. I want to replace this grey submit style buttons with images.

which is exactly what this code does..


Now I wonder how stupid I was :D


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests