Search found 15 matches

by jasonxman
Jun 28, 2014 9:37 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How to make money?
Replies: 1
Views: 2065

How to make money?

Besides having premium, what are ways of making money? It seems Google Adsense wont be good in the long run. You big players out there, what methods do you use?
by jasonxman
Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm
Topic: payment getaway approval
Replies: 3
Views: 2400

please let me know too.
by jasonxman
Jun 23, 2014 10:38 pm
Topic: Help configure the video and encoding mod
Views: 1795

Help configure the video and encoding mod

I need help configure the video mod and encoding, but when the video is finished encoding and I play it back, it's all messed up. the audio is speed up really fast.. What's the problem? http://brothershare.com/cyl0m5htcsay/Zedd_-_Find_You_ft._Matthew_Koma,_Miriam_Bryant.mp4.mp4 at 0:41-47 How do I f...
by jasonxman
Jun 20, 2014 4:17 am
Topic: Video mod Enabled
Replies: 6
Views: 2566

I have the same issue and I checked the "Show video embed code" button for all users too.
by jasonxman
Jun 18, 2014 4:59 pm
Topic: What is "PayPal trial period"
Views: 1486

What is "PayPal trial period"

What exactly does the "PayPal trial period" do? What does it look like in my customers eyes when they're purchasing my premium from me?
by jasonxman
Jun 18, 2014 4:53 pm
Topic: How to limit concurrent downloads per person
Replies: 0
Views: 1620

How to limit concurrent downloads per person

How do I make Registered and Free users be only able to download 1 file at a time concurrently and lift that limit for Premium?
by jasonxman
May 29, 2014 6:20 pm
Topic: Question about Flash upload mod
Views: 1473

Question about Flash upload mod

Is it possible to drag and drop onto the website to upload the files?

Also, I'm a bit confused. I don't have Flash Upload mod installed, but when I try to upload multiple picture files on my website, I'm allowed to upload multiple files at once. What's Flash Upload?
by jasonxman
May 29, 2014 2:13 am
Topic: Issue Regarding the Public Folder
Views: 1501

Issue Regarding the Public Folder

How do I download all the content in the Public Folder all at the same time without trying to download each individual file? How do I download the Public Folder?

Thank you.
by jasonxman
May 11, 2014 10:27 pm
Topic: Remote URL Upload question needs urgent answers
Views: 1575

Remote URL Upload question needs urgent answers

My website: BrotherShare.com has Remote URL Upload enabled for Anonymous users, but to everyone it keeps saying this error: " You can leech 0 MB more files today ." How do I change that amount? Can someone guide me in the settings where I can change it? What is the difference between this ...
by jasonxman
May 01, 2014 9:09 pm
Topic: What happens when someone buys a premium account?
Views: 2051

Where in the settings can i change it?
by jasonxman
May 01, 2014 2:59 am
Topic: Unable to upload large files
Replies: 5
Views: 2613

I'm having the same issue except I'm on a VPS which I'm sure their is enough space.
by jasonxman
Apr 30, 2014 11:57 pm
Topic: What happens when someone buys a premium account?
Views: 2051

What happens when someone buys a premium account?

Does all the files on the account get deleted? How do they reactivate their account?
by jasonxman
Apr 30, 2014 11:52 pm
Topic: How do I utilize the Multi-Server support?
Views: 1523

How do I utilize the Multi-Server support?

How do I go about utilizing the Multi-Server support feature? Where can I find it in the settings? I have another dedicated server I need to hook up to it, but I don't have the slightest clue on how do connect, Increase diskspace and bandwidth using that feature.

Please help me out, thank you.
by jasonxman
Apr 30, 2014 8:47 pm
Topic: Initializing upload hang
Replies: 4
Views: 2938

Uploading works, but did you see the upload status? Did you see the progress of the upload? I tried to download it, but got this error: Software error: To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create at Modules/Session.pm line 3 For help, please send mail ...
by jasonxman
Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm
Topic: Initializing upload hang
Replies: 4
Views: 2938

Initializing upload hang

The support team installed 2.2 on my shared server. But whenever I try to upload a file i get that error. I haven't tried it on another computer on a different ip, but it hooks matter what. since my admin account might want to upload why is it hanging just for me? I know their is at least 200mb on t...