Search found 7 matches

by mark2710
May 21, 2011 8:35 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How I can update version XFSPro?
Replies: 3
Views: 2684

Internal Server Error

im following the instructions provided to upgrade from xfs pro 1.8 to 1.9, but always get this error: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@filesoul.com and inform...
by mark2710
Mar 08, 2011 3:26 am
Topic: french translation corrected
Replies: 4
Views: 2908

Re: french translation corrected

mrperl wrote:Thanks!

Is this French translation neutral, or more Quebecois?
It's neutral french, like the english version.
by mark2710
Jan 27, 2011 2:32 am
Topic: french translation corrected
Replies: 4
Views: 2908

french translation corrected

hey all im pretty good at french and found a lot of mistakes in the french translated language. so i took the liberty to correct them all and there it is if someone would like to have that file! download it on my site here: http://www.filesoul.com/vppxh3ixcg5e/french.lng (you may want to backup the ...
by mark2710
Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm
Topic: facebook login to create account ?
Replies: 5
Views: 5105

hey again, i found this facebook perl script, its already all done so i guess it only needs to be installed correctly on the server. http://search.cpan.org/~unobe/WWW-Facebook-API-0.4.18/lib/WWW/Facebook/API.pm and i got no idea how ! sure thing ill have to put it in the cgi-bin folder somewhere sin...
by mark2710
Jan 17, 2011 7:50 pm

fast and useful answers, thanks !
by mark2710
Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

I guess you need to find Perl code for Facebook login and put it into xfilesharing code. PHP will not work there in any way. thats what i thought... ive searched over internet and didnt find a facebook perl plugin anywhere... i read somewhere that we may ask your support for developing more feature...
by mark2710
Jan 17, 2011 8:07 am

facebook login to create account ?

hey all, i just purchased xfs pro few days ago and got it. im trying to integrate the facebook login plugin to it, and make it automatically create the account for the user and "officially" log him into his XFS account. when im trying to put PHP codes in the HTML templates to try it, its j...