Search found 76 matches

by Mega B
May 28, 2011 10:10 am
Forum: XFileMirror
Topic: New project. Need your feedback.
Replies: 31
Views: 20565

I would be very interested in this script if it becomes available i already have 2 similar sites setup http://www.mirrorthe.net and also http://www.rapidthe.net that i could use the script on.so if you either need beta testers or when the script is finished i may well be tempted to buy the script. K...
by Mega B
Mar 23, 2011 6:33 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Changing from a general filehosting site over to only adult
Replies: 3
Views: 3031

Thanks gents for your words of wisdom,after takeing into account what you have said i have decided against it.Thanks
by Mega B
Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am
Topic: Changing from a general filehosting site over to only adult
Views: 3031

Changing from a general filehosting site over to only adult

I have a general theme FileHosting site that has been up and running for about 2 years but i also have 3 adult image hosting sites which earn me more revenue than the file host,so what i am thinking about is changing the theme of the filehost site over to solely adult related uploading of video and ...
by Mega B
Mar 21, 2011 10:26 am
Topic: XFilesharing vs Yabsoft MFHS?
Replies: 6
Views: 3848

I originally bought the MFHS and it was the biggest mistake going so many bugs asnd the support is a total waste of space,i then chose to use this script and it certainly was the best move going,very reliable and nothing major has ever gone wrong with it.
by Mega B
Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am
Topic: I need some help about a database problem.
Replies: 4
Views: 2796

@ankurs that worked a treat site is back up and running again as good as it ever has been.

Thanks for your help.
by Mega B
Feb 02, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks for your suggestion but as i dont have much html knowledge it was setup for me and has run fine ever since but how does one change the XFileConfig.pm file can that be done from within the admin panel or not ???
by Mega B
Feb 02, 2011 9:33 am

I need some help about a database problem.

Could i ask for some help on a problem that i am having with the database with the Filesharing Pro script,the site was initially setup for me so that the front end ran on a small dedicated server and the database was setup on a single large server which had 2 large capacity drives on the 2nd server....
by Mega B
Aug 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Topic: Sites using XFileSharing Pro
Replies: 118
Views: 93518

@ankurs Since when did i make the comment about being unable to afford decent servers,mine are running on very good dedicated server if you must know,i made the general comment about seeing so many sites in this section that have gone out of business,mine is still going strong. Please dont assume th...
by Mega B
Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm
Topic: Moving the front end of my file host to another server.
Views: 2679

I am not even going to attempt it my self i will get in contact by the weekend and prehaps make the move sometime next week.This is well beyond me so this is why i asked for some help i am away for a few days till the weekend but i will reply back to get it all sorted out.
by Mega B
Jul 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Topic: Sites using XFileSharing Pro
Replies: 118
Views: 93518

I am amazed that so many good looking sites have gone out of business it must be due to the high start up cost and also expensive servers.
by Mega B
Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am
Topic: Moving the front end of my file host to another server.
Views: 2679

Moving the front end of my file host to another server.

I had the xfilesharing pro v1.6 installed last year the front end being installed on a small low spec dedicated server and the back end ie the data installed on a big dedicated server,i dont have a great amount of html knowledge but i am looking at moving the front end over to the same server so tha...
by Mega B
May 04, 2010 11:56 am
Forum: XFileSharing Free
Topic: When the upload is complete nothing happens ???
Replies: 10
Views: 6379

Oh well that as not sorted the problem out,i am going to junk it i think its a shame as we had started working on the layout and it was starting to come good but if it does not work properly i cannot keep telling visitors we are still working on it.

Thnks anyway
by Mega B
May 04, 2010 10:39 am

admin thanks for your reply we will give it a try and will keep you updated.
by Mega B
May 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Can anyone help or suggest what the problem could be ???
by Mega B
May 02, 2010 8:52 am
Topic: [Agrent!!] Premuim Accounts Being Hacked!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 2975

Not sure how to rectify it but when i had my problem earlier on in the year support said that they could delete them all for me but as they are not active and no one can use them i will just let them stay on the system till they expire,it does not cause any problem but its more annoying than anythin...