XFileSharing Pro - money limit for ip.. how to do this? 1- Page 2

Message
Author
KristiKristo
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm

#16 Postby KristiKristo » Apr 24, 2011 1:27 pm

An uploader has 2 files (xxxx1.exe and xxxx2.exe). If I firstly download file number one, then after that, I download file number 2, both of the files will earn money from download.

What are the settings for this situation.

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#17 Postby ankurs » Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

KristiKristo wrote:An uploader has 2 files (xxxx1.exe and xxxx2.exe). If I firstly download file number one, then after that, I download file number 2, both of the files will earn money from download.

What are the settings for this situation.

put max $ per ip very high, then it will count once for each file

KristiKristo
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm

#18 Postby KristiKristo » Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

In the example I showed to you, how much high should I put? Or something in the middle? Than, if the same file will be downloaded twice, money will be added two times right?

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#19 Postby ankurs » Apr 25, 2011 12:16 am

KristiKristo wrote:In the example I showed to you, how much high should I put? Or something in the middle?

it all depends on you, i would keep max 0.5
KristiKristo wrote:Than, if the same file will be downloaded twice, money will be added two times right?

no, if same ip or user downloads file twice it will give $ only once

venture89
Posts: 95
Joined: Aug 30, 2011 12:11 am

#20 Postby venture89 » Sep 08, 2011 7:58 pm

ankurs wrote:put the lowest $ from lowest tier

in the above example it would be 0.0025


If we put the lowest tier amount/1000 as the max per IP then the higher country downloads will not be counted because higher country sale will have a higher value than $max/ip.

For example Country D you give 0.001 and for Country A you give 0.002
If you put max $ per IP as $0.001 Country A downloads will not be counted?

I think you should put $0.002 in this example?

Appreciate any help regarding this!

ikcom
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 16, 2012 2:03 pm

#21 Postby ikcom » Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

venture89 wrote:
ankurs wrote:put the lowest $ from lowest tier

in the above example it would be 0.0025


If we put the lowest tier amount/1000 as the max per IP then the higher country downloads will not be counted because higher country sale will have a higher value than $max/ip.

For example Country D you give 0.001 and for Country A you give 0.002
If you put max $ per IP as $0.001 Country A downloads will not be counted?

I think you should put $0.002 in this example?

Appreciate any help regarding this!


Hi there,

Any update on this?


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests