XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods 1- Page 20

Message
Author
costellazione
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

#286 Postby costellazione » Aug 20, 2012 11:26 am

PosOnline News

Hi everybody,
we would like to make an update of the situation of our online payment processor in cooperation with the merchants which are using XFS.
There have been many who have begun to use our payment processor. Among them there are some who are doing large volumes and there are also those that move little money. For us all of them are valuable merchants. Most of these merchants are very serious and competent. When there are abnormal situations of payments they cooperate with us and we are pleased to help and protect them. But not all merchants are the same. By the way we found that there are someone of those who offer a false service of filesharing (using XFS script) but in reality they are masquerade scammers who are using stolen credit cards themself for payments on them website hoping to receive payouts that are not clean.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE FIGHT AGAINST THIS KIND OF FALSE MERCHANTS.

Our security tools are able to identify suspicious transactions in a short time. If we make our partners aware of a transaction in particular, we are 100% interested to clarify if the "real" cardholder has made such payment or not.
Our aim is to protect the real cardholders and to protect our merchants against online robbers.
What sense has it, if the merchant has to return after some months the money back to the legitimate cardholder, and he will lose the service already offered?


We invite malicious people to stay away from PosOnline Payment Processor because we will find out them immediately and complain them to their local Police until they will be blocked.

Just today we're blocking two accounts that have even threatened us saying that they will talk about us in a negative way on this forum and in this way they will let us lose all our customers. Of corse we don't worry about what they say. In reality, we know that serious people can not believe in these kind of persons that have been closed for FRAUD. Intelligent people understand the facts. We work ONLY within the law and do not accept any compromise.

In any case, we offer the maximum availability to all those serious people who want to do legal business with us.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#287 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

costellazione I'm waiting for your answer by email!

no xfs client knows if payments are valid or not! no one can do that. only you can do it!

all companys have "malicious" clients as you say... you never know how your customers pay this is easy to say that the xfs sites are scammers!

how shall we proof that a payment made by one of our clients is a real payment!

even paypal can't! if the transaction is valid it is valid!

and if you ban our account it is of course another reason to let others know about it to safe them of chargebacks!

probably you're in the wrong business!

in this business are more scammers than in other businesses like online shopping!

no one told you to promote your company here just to make fast money!

you also have to take some risk if you want to earn with filesharing sites!

why all those big companys like paypal kick their clients???

They experience the same like you do at the moment!

So you knew what you did when posting here in forum!

Or not?

alexfad
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

#288 Postby alexfad » Aug 20, 2012 2:01 pm

randy, did your users like posionline? I mean, does your sales volume was increased or not?

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#289 Postby ankurs » Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

randy wrote:in this business are more scammers than in other businesses like online shopping!

sorry to say but that's only if you have a screwed up affiliate system based on pps, which will attract these carders

we had pp working with use for over 3 years with only 2-3 dispute and zero chargeback, so if you have correct affiliate system; you wont attract those scammers

if PosOnline should not work with sites offering PPS, if they want to have low chargebacks

randy wrote:why all those big companys like paypal kick their clients???

current paypal issue is due to illegal material on sites & nothing related to what posonline stated

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#290 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

but he cannot tell me I'm a scammer and he will forward me to police??

only because a client probably used a stolen credit card or something!

i cannot control these clients. its impossible!

they came here and told us they work with us. now they tell us we are scammers and just using this script to to do fraud???

hello this is bullshit! sorry

he wants to earn fast money otherwise I don't see a reason why he is here...

For paypal it's no problem to pay chargebacks of their own pocket but I think posonline can't do that

(what I can understand but they told us here in forum they will protect us from chargebacks)

then I get 1 payment of somebody "malicious" as he said and they think our whole company is a scammer hello? what's going on!
Last edited by randy on Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#291 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

alexfad wrote:randy, did your users like posionline? I mean, does your sales volume was increased or not?


i will not say anything about it now till I have no final answer of costellazione to my email!

I understand he must protect his self also but he cannot tell me we do fraud. sorry. He has no proof for that...

I have a legal registered company and I just had a "mysterious payment" and then all this started...

So I give him the chance to fix everything after that I will answer all your questions.

please understand...

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#292 Postby ankurs » Aug 20, 2012 3:07 pm

randy wrote:now they tell us we are scammers and just using this script to to do fraud???

they said 'some' not all

randy wrote:For paypal it's no problem to pay chargebacks of their own pocket but I think posonline can't do that

no, they chargeback your account and additional fee for the same

randy wrote:(what I can understand but they told us here in forum they will protect us from chargebacks)

then I get 1 payment of somebody "malicious" as he said and they think our whole company is a scammer hello? what's going on!

i cant comment on your case, as i don't know whats going on

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#293 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

I will let you know here if we could solve the problem together.

I have no problem to leave positive feedback here as I told you :)

costellazione
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

#294 Postby costellazione » Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

PosOnline answer to randy (and others like him)

Hi randy,
we see that you are very nervous. You have to leave the right time before answer.
Let's be clear and say how things went (all is recorded).

You are one of our Merchant that is having issues with PosOnline.
Here the case:
- we advice you tha you could have 4 fraudolent transactions (same user, same credit card, all operation in only 15 minutes)
- you answer "It's untypical that somebody pays 2x such high amounts..."
- we confirm you the void of that 4 fraudolent transactions becouse we made sure that it is a fraud
- you answeer that is a real good client and this client is angry with you because you voided him and banned him
- we ask you send us all details about this client
- you deny these informations
- we say you that if you don't cooperate with us we are forced to complain to the Police
- you try to threaten us, without reason, to complain us to the Police too and say us that you will talk about us in a negative way on this forum so will lost each merchant

At this point, suddenly.... you say "I'm sure you are right about this customer he is a scammer".

Randy we would remember you that this scammer is the same person that in the webchat was angry with you!

Randy, in our place what had you think?

Randy we was and we are generous with you, your account is still ACTIVE and you are processing payments which YOU have to take under your control. We implented in you account the OTP SMS protection. What are 7 cents for transaction comparated to the security can you can get?

Randy you said in some previous post that you will control PosOnline and you will inform everybody in this forum about our activity.

At the moment you partial lose your reputation, you need to recover it.
You can do it, if in the future you will cooperate with us in order to eliminate all these "SCAMMERS".

Best regards
PosOnline

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#295 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 11:12 pm

costellazione

whatever happened I think this customer did lie to us like you say.

I did not say he was a good client I just said he is a client I talked to.

He also scammed us as you can see!

and yes the account is still active.

I can understand you but you also have to understand me and my company!

If you tell me I'm a scammer I really get angry.

I'm an honest person! also I told other users that I'm happy with your support in the last posts.

So only because of 1 person who tried to scam our both companies we fighting each other???

c'mon that's not business that's kids!

We also activated "registered users only can do payments" only because you told us we have to do this! we did it!

You know I always cooperate with you when you asked by email!

So I think we should start new and forget about this scammer :) What you think?

We are business men so let's act like some!

If you want to know anything we are here to help.

Just send us an email like always!

We will activate the SMS option now to show you that we do our best to avoid our both companies from scammers!

and i hope i don't get any complaints about my customers that they cannot use the sms option in their country otherwise it would be useless

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#296 Postby randy » Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

btw your sms option is useless

customer 5 minutes ago right after I put in SMS:

"Hello
I cannot buy premium account
I enter my phone number of my wife and friends also; always wrong
For some reason SMS fails with error -4. Please click HERE and try again

What happened with your paygate??"

THANK YOU COSTELLAZIONE!!!!

payments only working with tel number:

12345 not 012345

change that immediately so our customers can use their phone number with 0 at the beginning otherwise I cannot use it

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#297 Postby randy » Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am

customer from canada cannot pay with his phone number!

I told him he shall send you an email!

also I cannot remove the sms option anymore wtf?

if i edit index.cgi without OTP sms is still there!

I will loose all my customers because of this sms!

costellazione
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

OTP Implementation

#298 Postby costellazione » Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

Randy,
your customer has to remove the "0" at the beginning of his phone number.
I.E. To receive an OTP to a german Mobilphone with the number
0172 5781123 the user should insert +49 (select Prefix) and 172 5781123 and then he will receive correctly the OTP.

Anyway we had insert a message of warning for the persons who get an error.

Please test it and let us know how it is working now.

PS: When you talk with someone and say "change that immediately" this person could be misunderstand you. You could be have more success saying "Please could you check as soon as possible". This is the language used between business people.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#299 Postby randy » Aug 21, 2012 12:35 am

ok but flash sms is not working on all phones!

also the customer tried without zero and it was not working either!

i don't know if in canada there is "0" as first number but he told me it's not working...

his number started with 5...

also your warning is not good

please typ this:

If your number starts with "0" (zero) remove it

+39 1234578 -> OK
+39 012345678 -> NOT OK

edavrio
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug 17, 2012 9:00 pm

#300 Postby edavrio » Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am

Very interesting discussion here :)

Randy, I really don't know you. But you are totally wrong from the whole beginning. You need to understand that 99% of all your clients/users are potential scammers, carders and other freaks.

What you do is already somehow not so legal. So stop blaming everyone around. It's totally your fault because the situation got bad with POSOnline.
Stop being greedy and everything will be really easy for both of you.

As for costellazione
Talking and discussing about some trouble with your customers/merchants on a public forum it's not a good management and a really bad sense of business. You have to always find solution inside your company, Ticket System or what ever. Publicly discussing something on SibSoft Support forum is very unprofessional and I am beginning to think that your company had only these kind of people.
TIP: Take a look at your error login page, title of transactions page etc.
So fix everything you have, and stop attacking people here. If you will do your job good, merchants will advertise your services anywhere for free.

Now about SMSCoin.
We have couple of dollars there. I really don't know what's the Pay out system or amount. I repeat I added this because I need to cover more areas. Also Premium Account via SMSCoin is only 1 day.

About POSOnline.
Everything is OK at the moment. We didn't had any user reports and trouble with premium. But still the system is very poor with no advanced scripting and integration. It's a solution. But if they don't do anything with their system in the near future it's a DEAD PROJECT.

PayPal Rocks.
Well PayPal works great with us and we don't have any issues. We didn't had any refunds or chargebacks. We have a very clean Business Level, also you need to know how to work with them. Today we have around 2-3K PayPal transactions daily.


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest