Search found 14 matches

by nodak
Oct 02, 2007 1:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: XUpload 2.5 released!
Replies: 5
Views: 13100

PilgrimX182 wrote:Thanks! I like it too.
Yes. I think we will provide free upgrade till 3.0 version.

Sorry for late answer ;)
How does one obtain the upgraded version of 2.5? I purchased 2.4 early this year.

Thanks.
by nodak
May 04, 2007 4:56 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Progress indicator stops at 5 minutes
Replies: 12
Views: 8167

No, it works fine under IE7. Test it on our site's demo. Did you try things from that article from iis-resources.com you announce? Not sured what's how perlis.dll can cause IE7 error but works in FF. Do you have max number of files & max upload size values in upload form? Is your site's script ...
by nodak
May 03, 2007 10:52 pm

The max upload value should be pulled from the config file. No I don't have those values on the form itself.
by nodak
May 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Ok, after further troubleshooting, we've realized that the error only occurs in IE 7. I don't have an IE 6 installation to test against unfortunately. Works just fine in Firefox. First error thrown says it's missing a ; on line 2, the second says max_upload_files is undefined. So looks like there's ...
by nodak
May 02, 2007 4:04 pm

Ok, the perlis.dll error is odd. There is no warning from the script itself. It seems that it's something to do with our intranet page, we are including the upload script in a frame and I think our web admin has something that is conflicting with my script. When I switch to perlis.dll and browse ins...
by nodak
May 02, 2007 3:58 pm

That is cause you get an error in upload.cgi. Run /upload.cgi?mode=settings in browser to see the error. Make sure you've done Instruction 7 from here: http://www.sibsoft.net/forum/read-this-first-if-your-xupload-don-t-work-t84.html Already set those to make it work. It was when I switched the exec...
by nodak
May 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Ok, switching to perlis.dll breaks the page. Throws javascript error saying max_upload_files is undefined and then defaults to one file allowed.
by nodak
May 01, 2007 6:01 pm

I've switched to the perlis.dll file, will see how it goes.
by nodak
May 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Sorry, been busy finishing off another big web based project for our Intranet. I've set the timeout already, the process is considerably different in IIS6 on Windows 2003 server, but I've done what was recommended. Here's a link to a really good article on configuring CGI timeout on IIS 5 and 6 for ...
by nodak
Apr 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Topic: Feature Request
Replies: 34
Views: 50453

I'd like to see an option to make descriptions a REQUIRED option on uploads. Also to be able to limit the length of the description field.

I can probably hack this in myself, but I'm better at PHP than Perl. ;)
by nodak
Apr 19, 2007 6:00 pm

Progress indicator stops at 5 minutes

I did some searching and will do some more after I post, but the progress indicator stops after 5 minutes of uploading. The files all upload completely and my php script finishes it's work as intended, but the progress indicator is really a key part of my over all script. I've increased the timeout ...
by nodak
Apr 19, 2007 5:55 pm
Topic: Leave us your review
Replies: 6
Views: 14917

XUpload pro made me look like a hero!

For the past 2 months I've been building a custom application for our agents, (I work for an insurance company), to upload photos to our server. My script uploads their files, resizes them to a standard size, renames them with unique names, and overlays text they specify describing the photo across ...
by nodak
Apr 13, 2007 9:10 pm
Topic: Form validation on submission
Replies: 2
Views: 3344

Well I got it. So no worries!

Thanks again for an excellent script!

Forgot that this means, the form being submitted and changed it to the form name.
by nodak
Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm
Topic: Form validation on submission
Replies: 2
Views: 3344

Form validation on submission

I have built a very customized app for our users and have integrated the xupload script to help with the file uploading. Everything is working great, except I need to call a javascript I wrote to check the additional fields I'm gathering data from for valid info prior to submitting it for upload. Si...