Search found 14 matches

by olesjas
Jul 11, 2010 12:20 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: bittorent small problem
Replies: 8
Views: 2644

exactly the same here. after starting bitflu it's running for a while, then bitflu is just not running anymore.

On "Torrents" Page in ACP it just display "Disabled".
by olesjas
Jun 30, 2010 11:18 am
Topic: Wrong IP error?
Replies: 16
Views: 21923

Users with UMTS/mobile connection get this error more often then users with DSL or cable, because their IP change with every pageview or if they get connected to another Access Point.
by olesjas
Apr 15, 2010 10:37 am
Topic: Split large torrent in small RAR parts / filesize limit
Replies: 1
Views: 3347

Split large torrent in small RAR parts / filesize limit

Hi, i have issue related to your nice torrent-mod see, problem is: users max filesize limit is 300MB, if somebody fetch a bigger file like 1gig via torrent, in the end noone can download this file. solution is: Let's make use of RAR and split the big file in many RAR-parts that match the current fil...
by olesjas
Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Topic: jdownloader Thread
Replies: 15
Views: 10343

i made bad experience with recaptcha. they are just too heavy for some users... based on google-analytics data i can say that i got 40% less "free downloads" and not more "premium sales" when recaptcha is active. recaptcha is going a wrong direction... bad readability and still n...
by olesjas
Apr 11, 2010 9:51 am

no. if only a single user pass the captcha manually with jdwnloader (by typing), the captcha will be saved in a database. other users dont need to enter this captcha anymore.

evil hu?^^
by olesjas
Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

It's not that easy. Also generating this kind of captchas use 500% more ressource. Captcha filesize is 250kbyte, instead of 25kbyte. Your load will raise up.

You have to split an animated gif into frames, put captcha text in background and merge frames to new gif. New captcha = new animation.
by olesjas
Apr 06, 2010 11:05 am

Image ImageImageImage

works like a charm, bots can't pass :)
by olesjas
Mar 02, 2010 9:01 pm

I have a lot experience with it. This software sucks a lot. You should use animated captcha images like this and put the code behind the animation: // Edit: See post below or limit the amount of connections per ip to avoid leeching. There are no other solutions, and there will be no other solutions ...
by olesjas
Feb 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Topic: Download Parallel?
Replies: 2
Views: 2254

hi, you can control the bandwidth usage per client/ip with webserver modules. what webserver are you running? if you are on apache, check out this: http://www.crucialp.com/resources/tutorials/dedicated-server/installing-mod_bandwidth-apache-untilization-control.php for lighttpd see here: http://redm...
by olesjas
Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm
Topic: [Issue] direct images mod
Replies: 5
Views: 2743

hi, perl-GD is installed

Code: Select all

> yum list installed | egrep 'perl-GD'
perl-GD.x86_64                          2.44-1.el5.rf                  installed
libjpeg is there too

Code: Select all

> rpm -qa | grep libjpeg
libjpeg-6b-37
libjpeg-6b-37
libjpeg-devel-6b-37
by olesjas
Feb 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey, thanks for your suggestion :) Thats the miracle: GD Devel+libs were installed by a tech guy of my hosting company (iweb.com). All other GD-related functions work fine, even the captcha. yum list installed | egrep 'gcc|glibc|glibc-common|gd|gd-devel' gcc.x86_64 4.1.2-46.el5_4.1 installed gcc-c++...
by olesjas
Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

[Issue] direct images mod

hi, when i enable the direct-images mod and upload a image file, i get following error message: Can't locate object method "newFromJpeg" via package "GD::Image" at /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/GD/Image.pm line 81. My perl is up to date and GD is work...
by olesjas
Feb 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Topic: API & Upload-Tool questions
Replies: 1
Views: 1699

API & Upload-Tool questions

Hi, i purchased your software two month ago and its all pretty good so far. Now, i need a customized Upload tool (w/ german phrases and some account related functions), will you publish the source-code to your customers? If you don't want to publish the source-code, can you make some modifications f...
by olesjas
Dec 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: I purchased 18 hours ago, where is my download link????
Replies: 2
Views: 6848

Same here, i purchased 5 days ago and still no email. i also sent a message via contact form, but no response.

see my profile email for billing email.
regards