XFileSharing Pro - PosOnline as payment processor 1- Page 2

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
iceoptimist
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

#16 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

PosOnline wrote:Hi iceoptimist,
what is your motivation to ask for screenshots?

Would you like become our Merchant?

Also iceoptimist don't make the same question in two different thread otherwise Admin could ban you.


First - anyone who wants to gain credibility would have the sense to post screenshots FROM START!

Second - I am asking for them in 2 of your posts as you ignored them in 2 of my other ones.

Third - if you are legit..then surely i would like to become your merchant. 8% fee is not a big deal for me but i like to do business with company whose functionality is transparent like Webmoney. I haven't seen any information about you nor about payments from you. I even checked wjunction and still nothing from you. Therefore, i request the screenshots as proof of you being legit. Please don't reply back by saying that contact you privately for those screenshots or something cause others are also asking for this and i want them to see it too.

superbia
Posts: 68
Joined: Aug 21, 2012 10:20 pm

#17 Postby superbia » Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Can you please post posonline's office address/registration details/ names of its directors etc?
Can we also see government registered documentation available online to verify your organization details?

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#18 Postby randy » Sep 13, 2012 9:52 pm

iceoptimist wrote:
PosOnline wrote:Hi iceoptimist,
what is your motivation to ask for screenshots?

Would you like become our Merchant?

Also iceoptimist don't make the same question in two different thread otherwise Admin could ban you.


First - anyone who wants to gain credibility would have the sense to post screenshots FROM START!

Second - I am asking for them in 2 of your posts as you ignored them in 2 of my other ones.

Third - if you are legit..then surely i would like to become your merchant. 8% fee is not a big deal for me but i like to do business with company whose functionality is transparent like Webmoney. I haven't seen any information about you nor about payments from you. I even checked wjunction and still nothing from you. Therefore, i request the screenshots as proof of you being legit. Please don't reply back by saying that contact you privately for those screenshots or something cause others are also asking for this and i want them to see it too.


uuh it's getting hot in here ;)


your email? I'll send you the sheet

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1800
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 12:32 pm

#19 Postby admin » Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am

iceoptimist wrote:
Third - if you are legit..then surely i would like to become your merchant. 8% fee is not a big deal for me but i like to do business with company whose functionality is transparent like Webmoney. I haven't seen any information about you nor about payments from you. I even checked wjunction and still nothing from you. Therefore, i request the screenshots as proof of you being legit. Please don't reply back by saying that contact you privately for those screenshots or something cause others are also asking for this and i want them to see it too.


Agreed here. Need some proof, otherwise we all just wasting time.

iceoptimist
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

#20 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 14, 2012 8:15 am

superbia wrote:Can you please post posonline's office address/registration details/ names of its directors etc?
Can we also see government registered documentation available online to verify your organization details?


Actually, now I want these + Screenshots.
He is asking for all our details and documents for becoming a merchant but i haven't seen any info about them

And about the below statement:
Agreed here. Need some proof, otherwise we all just wasting time.


I am more worried about losing money ;) Time is important but..money is what lets us pay for the recurring cost of the servers.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#21 Postby randy » Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm

sent you an email iceoptimist!

alix2012
Posts: 15
Joined: Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

#22 Postby alix2012 » Sep 15, 2012 2:11 am

Why do some sites for Purchase Order have OTP..and other sites are not required OTP when Purchase Order???

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#23 Postby randy » Sep 15, 2012 2:13 am

there are 2 reasons for it

1st

posonline activated it due to a high amount of scammer payers

2nd

the customer did it by himself

alix2012
Posts: 15
Joined: Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

#24 Postby alix2012 » Sep 15, 2012 2:53 am

randy wrote:there are 2 reasons for it

1st

posonline activated it due to a high amount of scammer payers

2nd

the customer did it by himself

bohh..but this cost 7 Euro/cents????
and In some sites are not required OTP when Purchase Orde...

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#25 Postby randy » Sep 15, 2012 4:27 am

read my post again ;)

alix2012
Posts: 15
Joined: Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

#26 Postby alix2012 » Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

randy wrote:read my post again ;)

randy I read your response..
Is this the beginning of each site?? or After??
What is the standard measure.???

PosOnline
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm

#27 Postby PosOnline » Sep 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi alix2012,
OTP (One Time Password) via SMS function let our Merchants to be more safe, more secure. This powerful anti-fraud tool let identify each paying customer which is forced to give a valid GSM number in order to receive the OTP necessary for transaction.
Normally, in the first monitoring month we let merchant to have 15 days without OTP then other 15 days with OTP actived. In this way will be easy to undestand the users' quality. Normally scammers don't like OTP and stay away.
After that period Merchant can decide if mantain active or not the OTP.
In some specific cases, where we suspect many frauds, we force the merchant to adopt OTP.

Cost of this services is just 7 Euro/cents, this is nothing compered to the risk that Merchant avoid.

To implement OTP don't require any script update, Merchant just should ask us for activation.

Hope this help you.

randy
Posts: 321
Joined: Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

#28 Postby randy » Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

alix2012 wrote:
randy wrote:read my post again ;)

randy I read your response..
Is this the beginning of each site?? or After??
What is the standard measure.???


standard is without

iceoptimist
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

#29 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey Admin,

Could you ask Posonline to provide:

posonline's office address/registration details/ names of its directors etc

Government registered documentation available online to verify your organization details

Screenshot of transfer of the transaction mentioned below:

"I would like to add to this thread in the defense of POSonline and share my personal experience, our company has been using POSonline for the last 6 weeks and processed approximately 800 transactions in this time amounting to around €80,000+ without any issues whatsoever. Payments have been on time, no delays, no excuses and so far they have been by far the BEST experience i have personally had with any merchant account/third party providers also i would like to add there online support and customer services has been extremely helpful in times of need! "

+ Few more payments done to the merchant in past months (not only the current month).

He has been asked about this like 2 days and he still hasn't bothered to address these issues

PosOnline
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm

#30 Postby PosOnline » Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi everybody,
we would like to clarify the last question about screenshots requests.
For last time we state that we can't post any screenshot and we don't need to demonstrate any screenshots in public because this is in violation of privacy.
Stupid person don't understand it and insist on it.

More valuable statement then screenshots come from our two merchants that overcomed the "first month" and posted their positive experience with us but nobody belived them (to have 1 post don't means that it is not true):
sibsoft.net/forum/member2133.html
pcfun19 wrote:I am using posonline... i have been paid 5 times until now.... weekly. i have very few chargebacks and refunds... i consider them very good company and serious... i reccomend you to use them.

i do not know what passed with uload.to but there will be a reason...


sibsoft.net/forum/member2399.html
NickyC wrote:I would like to add to this thread in the defense of POSonline and share my personal experience, our company has been using POSonline for the last 6 weeks and processed approximately 800 transactions in this time amounting to around €80,000+ without any issues whatsoever. Payments have been on time, no delays, no excuses and so far they have been by far the BEST experience i have personally had with any merchant account/third party providers also i would like to add there online support and customer services has been extremely helpful in times of need!

I am not joining in the debate just thought it was appropriate to add a honest review!!!


These are the best proof to give you! We are glad to hear feedback like that.

"iceoptimist" and "randy" are trying to do a dirty game on this thread. We remember you that Randy is a person that was banned from us for scam on his account (also others payment processor banned him), so he is doing everything against us for obvious reasons.
If "iceoptimist" and "randy" have more concrete questions we will answer them, otherwise we continue to ignore them.

We understand that each of you need payment to pay for your servers and maintenance of the site but "first month" is a monitoring time and it is crucial. We never miss a payout to our Merchant!
All serious Merchants can stay tranquil with us, they will receive payouts after first monitoring period.

We confirm our fully availability to all those people who want to build a long and solid business relationship with us!


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests