XFileSharing Pro - Server space limit and user type not working

glumbo

Server space limit and user type not working

#1 Postby glumbo » Jul 15, 2011 10:43 am

I have a server set to a specific disk space size and marked as premium users only. However, free files are still being added to that server and disk space is going over the limit I set.

applewar

#2 Postby applewar » Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

I think the disk space limit is just an indication for you, not a real limit.

And for server marked as premium user only, Its just for bandwidth, premium user download the free user files too, and if free user files are only on server marked as free only, premium members haven't got any files to downloads.

I think your files are stock in server marked as free only AND duplicate in server marked as premium only.

It's just suppositions ;)

ankurs

#3 Postby ankurs » Jul 15, 2011 5:05 pm

applewar wrote:I think the disk space limit is just an indication for you, not a real limit.

And for server marked as premium user only, Its just for bandwidth, premium user download the free user files too, and if free user files are only on server marked as free only, premium members haven't got any files to downloads.

I think your files are stock in server marked as free only AND duplicate in server marked as premium only.

keep your imaginations to yourself

everything you said is wrong

applewar

#4 Postby applewar » Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm

I've wrote it's suppositions ;)

I've not found any documentation about that.

glumbo

#5 Postby glumbo » Jul 16, 2011 1:24 am

ankurs wrote:
applewar wrote:I think the disk space limit is just an indication for you, not a real limit.

keep your imaginations to yourself

everything you said is wrong
lol

glumbo

#6 Postby glumbo » Jul 22, 2011 5:58 am

Bump still same problem. One of my servers is at 140% disk usage