CommuniMail - Error message after install

cwoods

Error message after install

#1 Postby cwoods » Nov 01, 2006 4:00 pm

I am getting a series of error messages after the script installs. I double checked all the permissions, but I'm still getting the errors.

This message occurs directly after the install program completes, and an e-mail is successfully sent to my box. I also made sure the script was pointing to the correct directories. my script is mounted on /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail and my htdocs data is mounted on /var/www/html/html

However, when I click to login to the script, I get the following message:

Software error:
Can't locate MIME/Types.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/clibs/SQL /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 10) line 1.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
Can't locate Mail/Address.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/clibs/SQL /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 11) line 3.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
Can't locate loadable object for module Net::DNS in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/clibs/SQL /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .) at /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs/Net/DNS.pm line 35

Software error:
Can't locate Net/DNS/RR/SIG.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/clibs/SQL /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .) at /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs/Net/DNS/RR.pm line 81.

Software error:
Can't locate Net/DNS/RR/SIG.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/clibs/SQL /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .) at /var/www/cgi-bin/communimail/libs/Net/DNS.pm line 45.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Charset: " Content-Type: text/html

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Nov 30, 2006 8:43 am

Hello,

we already solved this problem on your server, but I will repeat solution for those who have similar problems.

We consider that some basic Perl modules already installed on customer's server. But on this server, they do not have it. We've manually installed it.

If you will see any "missing module" message, please contact us and we will install it for you if it's possible (because some modules have shared binary objects which couldn't be transfered between systems).

Thanks