XFileSharing Pro - Argent, Most of Files Disappeared!!

6ybh.com

Argent, Most of Files Disappeared!!

#1 Postby 6ybh.com » Apr 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Argent Help,

today, and suddenly most of files all disappearet, i have around 200 files now it's only 20!!!

it's actually on the server i checked it out but, not showing in the list and if you tried to download any old link from the history it says, file not found!!

please help,

by the way the setting is like this:
Expire files days after upload "0" (0 to disable)
Expire files days after last download "0" (0 to disable)

ankurs

#2 Postby ankurs » Apr 05, 2010 5:03 am

some user might have deleted his/her own files

admin
Site Admin

#3 Postby admin » Apr 05, 2010 5:20 am

maybe files expired? check your expiration settings.

6ybh.com

#4 Postby 6ybh.com » Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

sorry for late answer,
actually i wasnt able to login to my accoun in this forum, keep asking me password, until i used another PC

well, i discovered the core of the problem, the files was actually totally deleted from the server.

and the cuse was, i'm useing an internet download manager, and i tried to download all files, so i high lighed the whole page and then i sellect a download option of Internet Download Manager.

well, in the same page there were a ( delete icone ) becuse i'm logged in to the Admin Page. and becuse there is no a Confirmation URL about to Delete a File..

the Internet Download Manager has started to grabing all links and triein to download it, including with Delete Icone of each file,

so, simply the files got deleted, becuse the Internet Download Manager requested those deleted link to get the image and the same time it was like an order from my Pc to my website to delete those files..

i hope if you got me.

and it will be soo great if you can make a confirmation Page about to delete a sellected files, not a ( Java Script ) or a POP-Up window, should be a cnfirmation page,

and ways thanks God, that i didnt started yet to mak advertisments about me website.. *_^