by speakerbox
Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Transfering Files Was Stucked
Replies: 3
Views: 3773

Re: Transfering Files Was Stucked

The error I am getting is.

"Error while requesting API: malformed JSON string, neither array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "<!DOCTYPE html>\n<!-...") at Modules/Queue.pm line 61."
by speakerbox
Jul 13, 2017 1:59 pm
Topic: Transfering Files Was Stucked
Views: 3773

Re: Transfering Files Was Stucked

What did Sibsoft do to resolve this problem? My files are "stuck" when I try to move them.

Thanks
by speakerbox
Apr 14, 2017 5:01 pm
Topic: Preventing Kodi Downloads
Replies: 1
Views: 2925

Preventing Kodi Downloads

Hello, Increasingly Kodi has slowly become more and more of a problem. More people are using it which means lower revenue and higher bandwidth costs. Some hosts have implemented a pairing feature so that Kodi downloads are blocked until they are "validated" by visiting the appropriate URL....
by speakerbox
Nov 05, 2014 5:07 pm
Topic: htaccess from fileserver htdocs files folder makes apache do
Views: 3097

Would have to test some configs on the server. Never had this problem before even after setting up 30+ servers.

---
teamxp2001(at)yahoo.ca
by speakerbox
Nov 05, 2014 5:03 pm
Topic: EXPERT Question: XFS or EXT4 is better for XFileSharing?
Replies: 8
Views: 3695

We're using raid 6 aswell. The extra safety is good. Apparently if very common for another disk to fail when rebuilding in raid 5 since it's so hard on the drives. Also, there's some other caveats for using raid 5.

Ankurs, do you recommend using a raid card or software?
by speakerbox
Nov 05, 2014 4:52 pm
Topic: MP4's aren't playing on Chrome browser
Views: 2487

Opera doesn't support H264 as they only support free codecs.

----
teamxp2001(at)yahoo.ca
by speakerbox
Jun 29, 2014 9:39 pm
Topic: DMCA Complaints
Views: 4101

They ask us to remove video files.

We respond to the majority of them but in many cases their sending us 300+ links per email. Frustrating when other hosts still have the same files available...
by speakerbox
Jun 25, 2014 9:33 pm

You can read about the company here: http://tinyurl.com/p5q2pjc I don't think I can just ignore all their emails all together. They follow most of the DMCA notice protocal. They are missing signatures and such. I guess i should send them an email and tell them that this information is missing? What ...
by speakerbox
Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

DMCA Complaints

Hello fellow websites owners, Lately I have been receiving about 30 DMCA emails every day mostly from one company. The company is listing sometimes up to 150 links in one email... I feel like these request are bogus and totally automated. I've checked other websites that host the same files and have...
by speakerbox
Mar 18, 2014 11:31 pm
Topic: XFilesharing Pro 2.2 is out
Replies: 26
Views: 12420

I am still getting this error when viewing mp4 files on the demo site.

Undefined subroutine &index_dl::encodeJS called at index_dl.pm line 531.

Also, I don't see any option to select between the jwplayer and the flowplayer. Am I missing something?

Thanks
by speakerbox
Mar 06, 2014 4:23 pm
Topic: How do websites pay 40$ / 10k views without premium?
Replies: 19
Views: 9485

It just seems way to low. What are other people opinions and thoughts?
by speakerbox
Mar 05, 2014 11:00 pm

I might add that the general style and layout if pretty much the exact same as vbuuren's website...
by speakerbox
Mar 05, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm wondering what rates other XFS owners are getting from their networks. I've tried plenty of different networks but they all yield crappy results. Integral-Marketing: .14 ecpm with fakescreen banner and 300x250 Gunggo: .19 ecpm with 300x250 CPX: .11 ecpm with 300x250 matomy: .17 ecpm with fakescr...
by speakerbox
Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am
Topic: Mplayer hanging
Replies: 0
Views: 1720

Mplayer hanging

Hello, I have a problem where mplayer hangs on some files. When I try to investigate I never am able to replicate the problem. If I leave mplayer alone and don't kill the process then more and more processes spawn till the server is over loaded. When I grep the process this is what is returned. root...
by speakerbox
Jan 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Topic: 2.2 Feature Requests
Replies: 38
Views: 20700

Make flash upload check md5 hash on file uploads first before uploading file and if the md5 exists then generate links without using servers bandwidth.