XFileSharing Pro - 2.2 Feature Requests
2.2 Feature Requests
Hello Everyone!
We're currently working on something interesting to show you in XFilesharing Pro 2.2 and we need your input.
If you have any ideas in mind - feel free to post them here.
Thanks
Sibsoft
We're currently working on something interesting to show you in XFilesharing Pro 2.2 and we need your input.
If you have any ideas in mind - feel free to post them here.
Thanks
Sibsoft
-
cristiandark
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm
Mp3
Maybe a new mp3 player with waveform preview like zippyshare or soundcloud?
A new template will be nice
A new template will be nice
DMCA Accounts which can disable files for X weeks (for counter-notice purposes) before being purged. I believe in privacy of users so a file manager shouldn't be provided to agents, just the ability to disable the URL's they submit.
Deleted files should not be deleted straight away but instead put in a trash bin for XX hours, maybe added as a cron job.
Deleted files should not be deleted straight away but instead put in a trash bin for XX hours, maybe added as a cron job.
Yes instead of deleting, files should be disabled for a specified period.trinsic wrote:DMCA Accounts which can disable files for X weeks (for counter-notice purposes) before being purged. I believe in privacy of users so a file manager shouldn't be provided to agents, just the ability to disable the URL's they submit.
Deleted files should not be deleted straight away but instead put in a trash bin for XX hours, maybe added as a cron job.
Abuse list as Uploaded.net +1
and
- public folders without patch user/folder/123 because if someone open user/folder see all the files, it's better is user/folder -» error 403
example:
without "/user/" I can't see all the files of that user, it's better for privacy.
- setting bandwidth for single users
- limits storage for single users
- set extra users groups
- output file list with adfly (50% user code and 50% owner website)
- admin can set files like a download premium.
- add areyouahuman.com captcha verification
- I have some users signed with facebook without email, force users to set an email
and
- public folders without patch user/folder/123 because if someone open user/folder see all the files, it's better is user/folder -» error 403
example:
Code: Select all
http://www.ddlstorage.com/folder/UV9QDUppm0- setting bandwidth for single users
- limits storage for single users
- set extra users groups
- output file list with adfly (50% user code and 50% owner website)
- admin can set files like a download premium.
- add areyouahuman.com captcha verification
- I have some users signed with facebook without email, force users to set an email
request V 2.2
I hope the next version have "per user limitation" and of course no extra plugins 
per user limitation :
*. bandwidth
*. IP limitation (not global like now)
extra :
*. file disabled download for X period before deleted/purge (protection ABUSE complain)
*. shorterner URL for free user...
per user limitation :
*. bandwidth
*. IP limitation (not global like now)
extra :
*. file disabled download for X period before deleted/purge (protection ABUSE complain)
*. shorterner URL for free user...
user control
Hi
Storage services currently have problems with conflicting users, who report files. In my case I prefer to know who are registered and those who use the services. It could trigger a way to choose if users register free or if you want to activate an invitation system or manually approve registrations.
or also you can send invitations for a single use, example, you can send an invitation to a friend, I do not mean the current system of affiliation, I mean I sent him someone an email invitation from the website and that person receive email , a link with my referral for him to register on the site.
regards
Storage services currently have problems with conflicting users, who report files. In my case I prefer to know who are registered and those who use the services. It could trigger a way to choose if users register free or if you want to activate an invitation system or manually approve registrations.
or also you can send invitations for a single use, example, you can send an invitation to a friend, I do not mean the current system of affiliation, I mean I sent him someone an email invitation from the website and that person receive email , a link with my referral for him to register on the site.
regards
