Search found 6 matches

by syntraclick
Sep 17, 2013 7:52 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Upload progress bar not working
Replies: 2
Views: 1966

admin wrote:Progress bar would not work on nginx.
Thank you for the response.

What type of programming language does the project bar use that it would not work on NGINX?
by syntraclick
Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am
Topic: Upload progress bar not working
Views: 1966

Upload progress bar not working

I installed NGINXCP for Apache/Cpanel and the upload bar stopped working. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to get this working using nginx's configuration file or vhosts.

Also, where can I remove the "statistics" on the bottom of pages (files, space, users) in 2.1

Thank you
by syntraclick
May 21, 2013 7:46 am
Topic: Remove ability to password protect files
Replies: 3
Views: 2766

I doubt it, but why would you care if they have passwords or not? You shouldn't be downloading them anyway. Thank you for the helpful response. ::sigh:: You do realize that if I'm posting here, I have the ability to download any file uploaded using the script, and that there is a big box that says ...
by syntraclick
May 20, 2013 7:16 am
Topic: Remove ability to password protect files
Replies: 3
Views: 2766

Remove ability to password protect files

Is there a way we can remove the ability to add a password to uploaded files? Removing the styling that contains the info would work too. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
by syntraclick
Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm
Topic: Premium accounts
Views: 2259

Premium accounts

How can I manually add a premium account?

As an administrator, I should be able to bypass captchas and download limits.

Thank you
by syntraclick
Sep 28, 2012 4:29 pm
Topic: Ability to delete files
Replies: 1
Views: 1473

Ability to delete files

Hi, We DO NOT want users to be able to delete the files they upload. Is there a way we can remove the styling or delete ability for users? Also, I realize only allowing "anonymous" accounts is a possible solution however we still want users to be able to register accounts and look at their...