XFileSharing Pro - template job

cuty

template job

#1 Postby cuty » Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

can anyone do template jobs or know where I can find a company or person that does them?

ankurs

Re: template job

#2 Postby ankurs » Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

yikmings wrote:
cuty wrote:can anyone do template jobs or know where I can find a company or person that does them?
That's easy. If you buy a XFileSharing Pro 1 Website license to me .

I can help you do that or share the script to me.
lol

cuty its very easy just edit the main.html and then rest of the parts ; its plain html

or just email support, they can code if you have a ready design

cuty

#3 Postby cuty » Jul 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Two people contacted me to do it and all they have done is take my template and I dont hear from them again ....hscorp and portugaline (DONT TRUST THEM)

claim they can do it and I just waste time...

@ ankurs, I basically want to redesign the template it's not a main.html isue alone lol

@yikmings, I will pay so I wouldnt want to share my licenses with you lol, the money that I pay you can help you to get your own :)

th3hotcake

#4 Postby th3hotcake » Jul 02, 2009 4:31 pm

cuty wrote:Two people contacted me to do it and all they have done is take my template and I dont hear from them again ....hscorp and portugaline (DONT TRUST THEM)

@ ankurs, I basically want to redesign the template it's not a main.html isue alone lol

@yikmings, I will pay so I wouldnt want to share my licenses with you lol, the money that I pay you can help you to get your own :)
Send me a PM. I design wordpress themes for a living. Let me know your URL, what type of design you want, etc. I'll send you to my file hosting site and let you take a look at what I have running. Also let me know your budget. I'm not going to screw you like all these others users did.

cuty

#5 Postby cuty » Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

Its cool "th3hotcake" done did it for me ---everybody can get design work done from "th3hotcake" he's great!!!

hscorp

#6 Postby hscorp » Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm

why don't trust me?? i got lots of customers

i didn't take money from you i said i'll do the job but i got some problems and i contacted you after two weeks saying i'm very sorry

and you pmed me again and said can u do it and i didn't reply cause i didn't like your language

anyway i got lots of customers and they can reply and tell you how i can be trustful :)

regards

hscorp

#7 Postby hscorp » Jul 06, 2009 9:51 pm

and here's my last pm to you (thanks god i don't delete anything :)).

i said i'm sorry and i told you i was abroad and told you it's my FAULT

i didn't take money from you to say i'm not trustful

also i told you that i'll see what i can do with your strange request (btw i was going to say i can't do what you want) cause i do the full job and you need me to just do something and you'll edit after me (i don't accept that)

thanks god i keep everything to proof my situation :)

sorry sibsoft for this off topic reply :)

cuty

#8 Postby cuty » Jul 07, 2009 5:32 am

No one said you took my money

This guy "hscorp" told me he'd do a html job within 5 days. Weeks past I hear nothing from him,I email him , leave him offline messages on msn, go on his site leave him contact messages ,the works, you would think he owes me money lmaooo, now he's coming up with excuses, he doesnt like my language lmaoooo, FYI its called English , google it.

EVERYONE IF YOU NEED HTML JOBS DONE GO WITH "th3hotcake" HE'S:

1)Professional
2)Efficient
3) Most of all "sticks to his word" ,

took him 2 days to complete a very time consuming task.

clkweb

#9 Postby clkweb » Nov 29, 2009 4:35 am

Hi th3hotcake, do you still do templates? I am interested in your design services for my file hosting site. where can I contact you?

th3hotcake wrote:
cuty wrote:Two people contacted me to do it and all they have done is take my template and I dont hear from them again ....hscorp and portugaline (DONT TRUST THEM)

Send me a PM. I design wordpress themes for a living. Let me know your URL, what type of design you want, etc. I'll send you to my file hosting site and let you take a look at what I have running. Also let me know your budget. I'm not going to screw you like all these others users did.

jeyul

#10 Postby jeyul » Nov 29, 2009 7:38 am

Maybe I can help you too. You can see what I've done with my own site here- http://www.fhosting.ro. Also I have a mediafire.com design clone if you are interested. But, if you want, I can try to make a unique design for you. What sum of money are you ready to pay for the job? If you are interested in one of the two designs I already have, the price will be lower.

Hendrickson

#11 Postby Hendrickson » Nov 29, 2009 11:31 am

mediafire.com design clone? That sounds interesting, do you have a demo of it?

jeyul

#12 Postby jeyul » Nov 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Yes I have the design. Are you interested in it so I can put up a demo?

komi

#13 Postby komi » Nov 29, 2009 1:31 pm

jeyul wrote:Maybe I can help you too. You can see what I've done with my own site here- http://www.fhosting.ro. Also I have a mediafire.com design clone if you are interested. But, if you want, I can try to make a unique design for you. What sum of money are you ready to pay for the job? If you are interested in one of the two designs I already have, the price will be lower.
Your own site isn't even valid, it has alot of amature errors.
You are asking people to pay money and they get amature work.

Mediafire clone can be found everywhere, just use google lol.

Hendrickson

#14 Postby Hendrickson » Nov 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Well can anyone point us in the direction of someone who can do professional custom templates and not some whipped up 10 minute wonder.

jeyul

#15 Postby jeyul » Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Well, komi, I know it isn't valid. I am not a professional designer. And yes, mediafire clone can be found but I transferred the design from it because it is not already made. And, I was going to ask for my own or the mediafire clone a modest sum because I know it isn't perfect ( 30 or 40$ ). I know I am not a professional. But I will kindly ask you to do not comment without a reason. Have you made anything for the script? Well, I have done a few things so far.

Hendrickson, any design company can do it for you as far as I know. I made it myself so it can't be too hard.