XUpload - XUpload not posting to new url using php

ripclaw

XUpload not posting to new url using php

#1 Postby ripclaw » Mar 10, 2007 12:13 am

Hi,

I'm trying to use php to upload a file as well as post user input from a single page. Without Xupload, the php page works fine, and posts the data to itself. However, with Xupload I figured that I have to create two seperate php files, one to accept user input, and the second to parse the user input. I integrated code from the upload_form.html into my first php file. I configured XUploadConfig.pm to url_post to my second php file. However, it doesn't seem to be working.

This is what I have in my first php file:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="http://laashaikhlinux/cgi-bin/xupload/u ... upload_id=" method="POST" name="F1" onS
ubmit="return StartUpload();" target="upload">

The upload progress bar works fine, it's just the url_post doesn't work. Any suggestions? TIA!

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Mar 12, 2007 7:43 am

XUpload Free or Pro?
Are you sured there's no error happens inside upload.cgi after upload complete? Make 'upload' iframe visible(remove style=...) and see what's inside it.

ripclaw

#3 Postby ripclaw » Mar 12, 2007 7:06 pm

I don't see any errors. I see all the post information. It doesn't call the second.php file. It just reloads the original one with the post information. I pasted the output information below. I am using XUpload Free. Thanks.

Content-type: text/html
New Horizons Courses.txt
New Horizons Courses.txt
OK
Active Directory
on
Submit/Save
uploads

PilgrimX182

#4 Postby PilgrimX182 » Mar 13, 2007 7:40 am

Hmm...do you have url_post hidden field in your HTML form?
PM me URL to your upload form if it's available.

ripclaw

#5 Postby ripclaw » Mar 13, 2007 10:40 pm

Nevermind. I read your FAQ and it fixed my problem. Weird, I didn't notice it there before. The problem was the submit button had the name of submit. I renamed it to submit1 and it fixed it. Thanks again!