XFileSharing Pro - XFileSharing 1.8 thread 1- Page 7

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#91 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am

Email me deposit premiums, will check leech.
It was working at least last week. Make sure u've enabled Direct Downloads.

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#92 Postby idupload » Jul 26, 2010 10:40 am

PilgrimX182 wrote:Email me deposit premiums, will check leech.
It was working at least last week. Make sure u've enabled Direct Downloads.


please check email info[@]sibsoft.net
I already sent you my account depositfiles

User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#93 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

Fixed depositfiles leech. Thanks to idupload!

Also added "Edit File" link on Upload results page in case you want quickly edit file description directly after upload.

RAR mod: added
1) Remove archive password (if you have it)
2) Delete file from archive
3) Extract files from archive

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#94 Postby idupload » Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am

PilgrimX182 wrote:Fixed depositfiles leech. Thanks to idupload!

Also added "Edit File" link on Upload results page in case you want quickly edit file description directly after upload.

RAR mod: added
1) Remove archive password (if you have it)
2) Delete file from archive
3) Extract files from archive


Thank you for your quick respond admin.
Please recheck email again info[@]sibsoft.net about mod features request. I will wait for your quick reply so today I could make payment and upgrade all system. Thank you

mastypk
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 04, 2010 11:49 am

#95 Postby mastypk » Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Hello

I have sent you an email with fileserve account details. Please let me know when it will be ready?

1 more thing, Can you please create security lock on account in order to change password, email address, payment info etc? It will be a great feature.

Regards.

.Mr.
Posts: 5
Joined: May 26, 2009 10:43 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

#96 Postby .Mr. » Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am

Hi,
I suggest this if possible add special page to use in Facebook aplication.

:) :)

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#97 Postby idupload » Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Admin I have big trouble when I was upgrade from 1.7 into 1.8

as administrator I found error to edit users here
Software error:

Can't execute select:
Unknown column 'usr_money' in 'field list' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.


and I fill all
XFileConfig.pm and XFSConfig.pm files with your old settings manually

everythink is running well but the problem is when I tried to running upgrade upgrade_17_18.cgi in my website there is wrong error again like this
Software error:

Illegal division by zero at upgrade_17_18.cgi line 12.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.


could you help me?

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#98 Postby idupload » Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

please check email admin, I already sent my ftp access to main server and files storage. Thank you

Arthur
Posts: 74
Joined: Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am

#99 Postby Arthur » Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

I had that same issue idupload after the upgrade and i just played around with the payment settings from the admin section and it seemed to work. But I have another issue now: If the user is not logged in and uploads the file it doesnt work it gives error with blank after the upload finishes.

Files Uploaded
Filename: filename.mp3
Error:

It works fine when the user is logged in..any solutions for this?

freemega
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

#100 Postby freemega » Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Please delete
Last edited by freemega on Jul 28, 2010 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

qq_bbq
Posts: 122
Joined: Jul 05, 2009 11:33 pm

#101 Postby qq_bbq » Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

There is a bug, should be easy fix:
When you export files, the filesize in forum code and html code is wrong.

FisiereleMele.ro
Posts: 22
Joined: Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

#102 Postby FisiereleMele.ro » Jul 28, 2010 6:36 am

Arthur wrote:I had that same issue idupload after the upgrade and i just played around with the payment settings from the admin section and it seemed to work. But I have another issue now: If the user is not logged in and uploads the file it doesnt work it gives error with blank after the upload finishes.

Files Uploaded
Filename: filename.mp3
Error:

It works fine when the user is logged in..any solutions for this?


ReUpload last version 1.8 because is fix it this problem

User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#103 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Updated 1.8 zip release:
fixed file size in Export forum/html codes
removed lonely "files" text from parent folder
expiring sessions older 3 days inactivity
added banned user check in authorization

Updated index_dl.cgi with index_dl.pm for FastCGI compatibility.

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#104 Postby idupload » Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm

PilgrimX182 wrote:Updated 1.8 zip release:
fixed file size in Export forum/html codes
removed lonely "files" text from parent folder
expiring sessions older 3 days inactivity
added banned user check in authorization

Updated index_dl.cgi with index_dl.pm for FastCGI compatibility.


admin thank you for your support.
I want to know for request plan mod, please check mail into support[@]sibsoft.net because we need it urgent. Thank you once again

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

#105 Postby idupload » Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm

admin I found a bug in traffic bandwidth and storage
it seems not running well traffic bandwidth even I had download with generate link almost 3GB but decrease only 4mb from 5GB traffic bandwidth I allowed.

for storage even I tried to put 10GB but in my account storage still default setting not change anythink. Could you check it again admin into my main server. Thank you


Please check this picture

Image

how bout you guys please share your problems here if you have same case and share the solution way. Thank you
Last edited by idupload on Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests