XFileSharing 1.8 thread

Powerfull XFileSharing version

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

Re: Xfilesharing 1.8 upgrade error

#76 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 23, 2010 8:14 am

nirajan wrote:i also didnt find this in XFSconfig.pm

IMPORTANT: make sure you have 'profit_amount' and 'profit_points' fields in XFSConfig.pm to correct points-to-money convert

I entered manually in XFSconfig.pm but still no luck.

I dumped SQL also manually .

I still have problem in convert money system

It's a typo. XFileConfig.pm meant. Fixed your installation anyway.

nirajan
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 26, 2008 12:30 pm

#77 Postby nirajan » Jul 23, 2010 8:28 am

thanks !

derron1
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 28, 2009 7:54 am

Download system

#78 Postby derron1 » Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am

Hey is it possible to improve the download system so they only recieve points once the file has been fully download or at least 50%.....

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

Re: Download system

#79 Postby ankurs » Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am

derron1 wrote:Hey is it possible to improve the download system so they only recieve points once the file has been fully download or at least 50%.....

there is a nginx custom mod which counts only completed downloads

FisiereleMele.ro
Posts: 22
Joined: Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Upload guest

#80 Postby FisiereleMele.ro » Jul 23, 2010 10:41 am

why the guest after upload can't show any links? Bug or what?

derron1
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 28, 2009 7:54 am

Re: Download system

#81 Postby derron1 » Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

ankurs wrote:
derron1 wrote:Hey is it possible to improve the download system so they only recieve points once the file has been fully download or at least 50%.....

there is a nginx custom mod which counts only completed downloads


What exactly does the nginx mod do, is it to enable better functionality with my server that has nginx installed or what? just trying to understand whats needed.

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

Re: Download system

#82 Postby ankurs » Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am

derron1 wrote:
ankurs wrote:
derron1 wrote:Hey is it possible to improve the download system so they only recieve points once the file has been fully download or at least 50%.....

there is a nginx custom mod which counts only completed downloads


What exactly does the nginx mod do, is it to enable better functionality with my server that has nginx installed or what? just trying to understand whats needed.

nginx is a webserver like apache, but its much better

sibsoft has a complete download mod, but it works with nginx only

email support they will give you a quote

derron1
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 28, 2009 7:54 am

#83 Postby derron1 » Jul 23, 2010 11:52 am

thanks ankurs

User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#84 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Fixed problem with anonymous upload.
Added RAR archives info mod.
Sample RAR: http://upload-pro.com/uef1jbnlrkxu

FisiereleMele.ro
Posts: 22
Joined: Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

#85 Postby FisiereleMele.ro » Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

thanks for fix it

Arthur
Posts: 74
Joined: Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am

#86 Postby Arthur » Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm

One thing I don't like is the reefer links are gone from admin_downloads. That was good so you can see where the traffic was coming from on the link.

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#87 Postby ankurs » Jul 24, 2010 5:05 am

PilgrimX182 wrote:Fixed problem with anonymous upload.
Added RAR archives info mod.
Sample RAR: http://upload-pro.com/uef1jbnlrkxu

link is dead

tried check othr .rar files; it didnt show , is it only showing on recent uploaded files ?

User avatar
PilgrimX182
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Location: UFO Lab
Contact:

#88 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 24, 2010 7:20 am

Old RARs don't have info in file_spec fields.
New sample link

Code: Select all

http://upload-pro.com/iljlxedpze97/[dle.in.ua]_sanda.rar.html


Or at least upload any RAR yourself lol

ankurs
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#89 Postby ankurs » Jul 24, 2010 10:13 am

PilgrimX182 wrote:Old RARs don't have info in file_spec fields.
New sample link

Code: Select all

http://upload-pro.com/iljlxedpze97/[dle.in.ua]_sanda.rar.html


looks nice
PilgrimX182 wrote:Or at least upload any RAR yourself lol

lol

idupload
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 04, 2010 7:46 am
Location: Indonesia

depositfiles can not leeching

#90 Postby idupload » Jul 26, 2010 3:55 am

Filename: 1040804
Error: Can not leech depositfiles file


Code: Select all

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/1040804


I have status premium depositfiles still premium
You have Gold access until: 2010-12-16 17:57:03

I already input username:password inside my account as users but can not leech deposifile file, where is wrong...

admin please check depositfiles leeching.... Thank you
for anothers user please verify check leech depositfiles from your server


Return to “XFileSharing Pro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests